Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zapsqq View Post
    So when as I replace my spirit I should go to mastery more mastery? I started going straight intellect because I read at icyveins that intellect is our highest weighted stat, so I figured that be my best option. That's why a lot of them are int/spirit and then it's just straight int because I felt like I was running around with too much spirit. I'd probably replace the revitalizing primal with a burning but I'm close to getting my legendary meta and I'm a cheap ass.

In regards to using an online tool, I used askmrrobot to get my current gear optimization - or close to it, just forgot to enchant a few things (gloves). How do you weight your stats with online tools as Askmrrobot?
    Yes, the rule is intellect > mastery. However, for sockets, you get 2 mastery for 1 int, and 2 mastery are stronger than 1 int.

Stat weights are fine by default in Mr. Robot, but you need to put in your caps. Choose the 3043 haste cap (should be default) and enter the level of spirit you want to have (try something like 12k for starters, although you might need less for normal modes and with DSD).

Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post
    Druids really really don't need much spirit. You can 2 heal normals if you have a second competent healer with 10k, probably less. Try run less spirit, it will teach you to use spells wisely. It is personal preference at the end of the day, but you could have like 4k more mastery.
    10k seems very low for progression, though, which is what people will be gearing for. When you don't know the fights (or their heroic versions) all that well yet, 14k spirit feels like a pretty comfortable number.

Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post
    Don't take dream of cenarius. It is unfortunately really bad for any real content (perfectly fine in lfr). HoTW is the general choice, it passively buffs stats by 6%, as well as buffing healing by 25% when activated and allows you to "tank" or put out respectable dps for 45seconds if need be. The other choice (natures vigil i think) has a couple of useful places but is generally not taken as a healer.
    I see Nature's Vigil getting more use by healers than HotW, but the "best" talent will depend on the fight. NV is a powerful talent with a very high uptime and shouldn't be underestimated. HotW is great for fights with one burn phase (Sha, Galakras) while NV is great for fights with constant damage (Norushen, shamans) or recurring high damage phases (Protectors, Thok).
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    10k seems very low for progression, though, which is what people will be gearing for. When you don't know the fights (or their heroic versions) all that well yet, 14k spirit feels like a pretty comfortable number.

I see Nature's Vigil getting more use by healers than HotW, but the "best" talent will depend on the fight. NV is a powerful talent with a very high uptime and shouldn't be underestimated. HotW is great for fights with one burn phase (Sha, Galakras) while NV is great for fights with constant damage (Norushen, shamans) or recurring high damage phases (Protectors, Thok).
    Norushen gains a lot from hotw though, due to being able to burst down proving grounds in 10-15 sec instead of healing through it for 45 sec.
    NV is the superior healing talent though, and will provide more healing on all fights, even the ones with more than one burn phase, though the burn component of HotW is whats awesome about it, you can pull around 400k dps in it if used with BL at start, doing around 16m damage with it on those fights, can be the difference between a kill or a wipe, though know when to use it or it will be the cause of the wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Norushen gains a lot from hotw though, due to being able to burst down proving grounds in 10-15 sec instead of healing through it for 45 sec.
    You don't really have to, though. I never actually do the trials on heroic Norushen. I just stay out and heal, then soak one orb near the end if necessary. As long as all your DPS soak one orb before entering their trials and your tanks keep taking turns doing tanking trials, there's no real reason for non-discipline healers to do the trials. Two healers should be able to deal with the incoming damage without too much trouble, and if you're solo-healing then entering a trial is obviously not a very good idea.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.