Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantworm View Post
    Feral DPS in Raidbots etc, is skewed by the quality of the players that feral main. It's not a popular/easy spec to play well and most ferals are diehard.

Warlocks have at least been top flight all expansion, feral played well was average until this tier and definitely in need of some love to have a hope of keeping a spot over a rogue.

Just need them to spirit=melee hit when resto and I'll be a happy druid
    Umm, feral IS definitely one of the strongest single target specs in game right now. They just fall behind on cleave/aoe damage, compared to for instance locks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Balance Druids
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantworm View Post
    Feral DPS in Raidbots etc, is skewed by the quality of the players that feral main. It's not a popular/easy spec to play well and most ferals are diehard.

Warlocks have at least been top flight all expansion, feral played well was average until this tier and definitely in need of some love to have a hope of keeping a spot over a rogue.

Just need them to spirit=melee hit when resto and I'll be a happy druid
    ^ plays feral, doesn't realize how strong they are

There is a MINOR skew towards easier specs, logically. I can't see it making a noticeable impact on the raidbots (as enha shaman, where elemental is much easier in comparison)

There's also a much larger skew to top specs of a class (particularly same role ones), which feral certainly wins on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

My class is probably the worst right now because of it's immense difficulty and skill requirement.

The class which is dominating the meters is the class which beats mine, but it's super easy to play.

Am I doing it right?

EDIT: This rumour about feral being hard to play is getting really old.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2013-12-18 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    Ok i will bite. Shadowburn snipe? Any class with an execute could do the same. Part of the reason why destro is so op is because of the fact they have a ranged execute.
    Priests, Paladins and Hunters also have a ranged execute, but you'll never hear anyone complain about those. Hunters have the weakest execute in-game, it's got a clunky reset mechanic, but at least it's free. Priests and Paladin give a DPS resource (orb/holy power).
    Shadowburn is in a league of it's own. It can be spammed, it's virtually free when you use it on adds that die fast (if you're lucky you end up with one ember more than you used) and it can be "exploited" with Havoc.

The only reason warlock is op - AOE.
    Destrolock has 1gcd rain of fire, 2 target cleave without dps loss. Afflock is even more OP. Both great single target dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am, for the most part. Regardless of what class I play.

Quote Originally Posted by inferior2 View Post
    Ferals with a little bit of RNG on their side are unbeatable single target.
    This + A lot of gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    A good warlock simply cannot be beaten. Good single-target, good cleave, good aoe....

Shadowburn snipe needs nerf.

Best raid utility plus a tank's health pool. Really, how did they get this much love?

I play a warlock alt, and I love the revamp they did, but jeez do they need a nerf.
    They got this love because I'm sure at a brainstorm meeting at Blizz HQ they sat around and brainstormed and thought of new things they could bring for players. They knew locks were the lower played classes. So if they made Warlocks the justin beiber of wow they would think "Wow, all of these players that never played warlocks before will be playing a brand new class!". Or something like that. Warlocks are untouchable this expansion.

I just switched from a lock to rogue. I hate what they did to warlocks this expac. They really watered them down for every fotm'er that wanted to reroll, gave them their own class questline, aren't balancing them for shit this expansion. I mean, look at it. For an entire patch warlocks could cast their ENTIRE rotation on the move with zero movement debuff. Whoever was in charge of locks for MoP needs to gtfo.

Locks with GoSac and soul link can push 1 mil hp. It's stupid.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2013-12-20 at 06:57 AM.

Seezer - you switched from rdd fotm to mdd forever fotm.