Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Where they any guilds that cleared Naxx40 that raided less than 5 days per week?
    Nowadays you have few guilds with 2 days clearing current content.
    I doubt anyone has cleared raiding 2 days on progression this tier. If they have then they are raiding atleat 5 hours a day and even then I seriously seriously doubt it.

Whoa a "top" guild realized that raiding 80 hours a week isn't fun/healthy? I'll be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    Yeah, it looks like they're adopting something similar to Midwinters schedule. I think it's a good move, hopefully they enjoy their time.
    Lol, Midwinter raids a lot more than 20 hours a week.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Lol, Midwinter raids a lot more than 20 hours a week.
    During progression we raid Sunday through Thursday 10:00 pm to 2:00 am EST. We will add extra raiding hours during the weeks new content is released,
    source

Also, I said similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    source

Also, I said similar.
    Sorry mate, they don't actually raid those hours. If my realid list is any indication, they raid at least twice their stated hours for at least the first couple weeks and then again at the last boss.

And even if you don't believe me, do you really think they compete with guilds like Envy and TG who admit to raiding 7 days while only raiding 20 hours?

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear that. I was hoping those unpleasant brats had moved on.

Deleted
    This guild have made simply best Pov/videos> Nothing compared to anything else.

I'd hardly call raiding 4 days a week casual. I doubt they'll need that many days to clear non mythic content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Pretty sure raiding 20 hours a week isn't very casual.

It's nice to see another reputable Alliance guild though. They won't be competing for world firsts, but should still do quite well. Probably better than many guild who will be raiding more hours than them.
    Playing casual is a good excuse for when they can't meet up with the expectations for fans. I don't see that as a bad thing though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I was hoping those unpleasant brats had moved on.
    How does it affect you? I never followed top guilds myself, you never hear of them outside the first 2 weeks of a new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    I doubt anyone has cleared raiding 2 days on progression this tier. If they have then they are raiding atleat 5 hours a day and even then I seriously seriously doubt it.
    Meh my guild is 8/14H on 2 days a week (sometimes 1 cause various main raiders were missing) 4-5 hour raids....and we're not the most skilled by a long shot. I have no doubt there's 13/14H 2 days a week guilds out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to class 4 days as semi hardcore, I also class 5 days with a few hours (so maybe 3 hours each day) as semi hardcore. Hardcore is 5 days of 4-5 hours and beyond (all day raiding, fighting for world firsts), including extending raids and what not. I define casual as 3 days and fewer. I raided 3 days with 3 hours each time back when I was in school, had plenty of time to do my homework and such. Unless you have a demanding family then I'd say that is definitely casual, my dad could do that.

Whether casual or semi-casual or hardcore or semi-hardcore is all dependent on 1 thing.

1. The mentality you approach raiding with.

My guild raids 3 days 3 hours and in no way are we casual. Yet most 9 hour guilds ARE casual in the way they approach raiding.

Vodka is planning on raiding on the casual side of top level raiding. Raiding 20 hours with no alts IS casual compared to how they were raiding before.

In this thread: People must explain superlative's or whatever the other one was called from 6th grade language arts class. "Omg don't you know what MORE means? Here's an example, first six weren't enough."

Also some lol what defines a casual topic. Hours? Attitude? ?

I'll go on record and say that this is pretty cool to have such a guild return. I think these were the guys who did Learn 2 Raid videos, so if those come back then it will be well worth it.

WowProgress makes it extremely easy to filter and find an answer to that question.

http://www.wowprogress.com/?faction=...=&class=&spec=

There are no US guilds that raid 2 days that are better than 12/14H. There is one EU guild that raids 2 days x 4 hours that just killed H Garrosh a couple of days ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt anyone has cleared raiding 2 days on progression this tier.
    Not talking about right now. I meant until the patch is over 'Cutting Edge'.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2013-12-07 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vren View Post
    It's been a thing since vanilla. People used to spend HOURS in BWL or MC on just 1-2 bosses and trash.
    I used to be in one of those guilds that would spend an hour and a half just trying to clear the first two molten giants, good times

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Meh my guild is 8/14H on 2 days a week (sometimes 1 cause various main raiders were missing) 4-5 hour raids....and we're not the most skilled by a long shot. I have no doubt there's 13/14H 2 days a week guilds out there.
    Not in the US, 2day wise.
    Theres 1-2 that are 12/14 tho. that are legit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Whoa a "top" guild realized that raiding 80 hours a week isn't fun/healthy? I'll be damned.
    Then again running a marathon ain't fun either but it feels good after you've achieved it in the end and therefore you go for it again in future.

No pain no gain!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    WowProgress makes it extremely easy to filter and find an answer to that question.

http://www.wowprogress.com/?faction=...=&class=&spec=

There are no US guilds that raid 2 days that are better than 12/14H. There is one EU guild that raids 2 days x 4 hours that just killed H Garrosh a couple of days ago.

Advertising 2 days 8 hours is one thing. Raiding 2 days 8 hours is another thing. They dont have logs so we cannot confirm and the odds are they raid more then that.

Advertising 2 days 8 hours is one thing. Raiding 2 days 8 hours is another thing. They dont have logs so we cannot confirm and the odds are they raid more then that.
    Ya, I never judge a guild by how many hours they say they raid lol. I think Blizzard or some add on needs to come along that tracks these guilds times so that they can be actually verified.