Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Remember the last time we got a recolored and "new" zones for an expansion? How well did that do? I hope people aren't falling for this $39.99 patch.
    Have you not seen or read anything about the expansion? That's just a really lol comment. So, lol.

Remember the last time we got a recolored and "new" zones for an expansion? How well did that do? I hope people aren't falling for this $39.99 patch.
    Draenor is being built from the ground up. Similar to Outland you say? No shit since it's what Outland used to be.

L2 read before posting nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Draenor is being built from the ground up. Similar to Outland you say? No shit since it's what Outland used to be.

L2 read before posting nonsense.
    "Built from the ground up" or "revamped" classic zones. Sounds familiar. How many of you keep falling for Blizzard's stupid hype for every expansion since wotlk and what ultimately leads to a letdown. I like WoW too but Blizzard just simply isn't trying anymore.

$40 is nothing to play an expac from wow, so many hours of fun. we'll miss you.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Despite it being an alternate universe, we are going back in time.
    In our present, the Iron Horde will invade Azeroth through the dark portal, while the goal of our journey to Draenor is to stop them from even building it, so we're likely going to go back in time, but in the alternate universe's time.
    thats strange..i heard them said that its not time traveling and they also wrote it thousands of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Are you retarded? They took literally NOTHING from the BC outland. This world is 100% original.
    And you know this because you work for them or because Blizz doesnt have a history of reusing crap? Nice name calling by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    thats strange..i heard them said that its not time traveling and they also wrote it thousands of time...

Ok travel to an early time in at alternate reality? that do? its as near as dammit time travel lol but has the advantage of not effecting the current world as we know it
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

"Built from the ground up" or "revamped" classic zones. Sounds familiar. How many of you keep falling for Blizzard's stupid hype for every expansion since wotlk and what ultimately leads to a letdown. I like WoW too but Blizzard just simply isn't trying anymore.
    K. Bye then.

Sorry but after seeing the same posts from you over and over again, we get it. It's been stapled into our brains you don't like Blizzard's approach with WoW anymore.

Please. Move on.