Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    This video deserved 1st. They were robbed.
    Guess I never saw the video that got 1st place... any links?

The first place winner

Deleted
    I remember seeing the first place video during blizzcon stream and thought how that unfunny pos won. Now seeing the second place one, I'm truly wondering what the voters were smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by hookus View Post
    I remember seeing the first place video during blizzcon stream and thought how that unfunny pos won. Now seeing the second place one, I'm truly wondering what the voters were smoking.
    Normally I keep my opinions off of the forum, but I'll chime in and agree. No idea how this didn't win first.

I haven't logged in in ages, but the 1st place winner posted there inspired me to just so I can pitch in with "How the hell did that win anything, let alone first place?" The puppets are creepy, the voices are horrid, the theme is overplayed, and the jokes are non-existent.

That said, reading some of the other comments, I guess "Just Another Morning" lost because so many people can't wrap their heads around the concept that even bad guys are relatable on some level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always knew I'd regret being involved in the rebellion. Indeed, initially I doubted I'd play through to the end of this expac because it didn't feel 'right' to be betraying the Warchief. Blizzard slowly won me round though by making Gary such a two dimensional ass-hat that even his own mother would have turned her back on him.

So, I helped bring him down, was briefly happy and then this?

Man, now I feel sad.

Totally agree it beats the winner out 10 to 1. Perhaps the lack of dialogue and the fact it was from China weighed against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoopsy View Post
    I haven't logged in in ages, but the 1st place winner posted there inspired me to just so I can pitch in with "How the hell did that win anything, let alone first place?" The puppets are creepy, the voices are horrid, the theme is overplayed, and the jokes are non-existent.

That said, reading some of the other comments, I guess "Just Another Morning" lost because so many people can't wrap their heads around the concept that even bad guys are relatable on some level.
    Godwin time...

But what about all the good things Hitler did?

That video was very good. Almost makes you weep for him.... well, maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by Burn3d View Post
    This video deserved 1st place imo...
    This. When a video can suddenly make you give a crap about someone like Garrosh and even FEEL BAD for him, despite all he's done and will do, nothing should be able to top it.

I usually don't speak in memes, but wtf did I just watch?

Meh, if only Garrosh had any remorse for the things he's done. But he doesn't, so I don't care. Still a very high quality machinima though.

I was thinking about this recently "Did you rank in vanilla?" and a thread a few weeks ago "prove you played in vanilla" and realized that my level 64 Knight-Lieutenant should do the trick. I was pretty bummed when I found out none of my other characters can use his title, because as you can see it's not like I ever play him. I remember how happy I was to get that Lifestone trinket he's using. Heck the only reason he's even present in the armory is because I logged him in to get him the 9th anniversary FOS.

This garrosh video made me feel so remorseful :/ Why cant i hold all those feels?

"We do want to provide some options for group leaders to put some restrictions for who can and can't request to join their group. We don't want to do it in a way that encourages people to be too heavy-handed, but we also want to make the system easy and intuitive to use, and feel it's better for everyone if the system lets leaders be upfront about who they're willing to bring along.

Basically, we want to avoid a situation where you can be invited to a group and then immediately be kicked when the leader inspects your gear and finds you're 10 item levels lower than he or she is looking for (and then have to repeat that process until you eventually either find a group that will bring you or give up entirely). We'd rather do our best to make sure you only see groups that you've actually got a shot at running with"

Translation. We're adding a half ass openraid/oqueue feature that has no upvoting for good groups and players and no downvoting for bad groups and players so this will fail, nobody will use it and continue using far superior addons that non employees make. It's entirely amusing to me that random people who just play the game are better at designing than the people fucking paid to.

Wait... We can still use our flying mounts until we inter WoD new zone right?

10+ Year Old Account
    The winner video has so much talking about nothing. The second has no words in it but says so much more. I didn't like Garrosh but felt torn fighting him. I'm happy to have Vol'jin as warchief now, I always loved trolls and their lifestyle and language. Still it feels sad to see a proud orc warrior go...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How is this a lie? As the blue mentioned once Battlegrounds were added in World PvP basically died. Sure you had some here and there in some places (like Isle of Quel'danas), but it was still basically dead. If you think otherwise then you probably didn't play until one of the recent expansions.
    I'm sorry your server in vanilla didn't have world PvP for you. My servers still did.

Also none of the expansions have done anything but help make sure their isn't world PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IzoGray View Post
    Stupid confusing video. Why would it show Garrosh in a sympathetic light? The dude is an asshat.
    Whoosh!

Cliff's note: Garrosh's point-of-view. Gives his character more depth than the two-dimensional story Blizzard cooked up. Understanding ≠ sympathizing.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Garrosh just wanted to stay in Nagrand but Thrall said no I need you in northren nooo I want you as warchief :<

Getting really sick of Vanilla players thinking they deserve extra crap because they played back then.
    All the removed content doesn't work for you? Actually having fun and engaging PvP grinds not enough? Mounts/Pets nobody else in the game will probably ever have? Kay.
    You have a feat of strength, title and free access to the transmog gear for that character. What more do you want? A giant mount that shoots lazer beams?

Piss off.
    Whiners. I swear.
    One of WoW's benefits is that they've stopped spoon-feeding snowflakes like this. The only remnant left is .5% Gladiator (Which was mostly exploited/bought) with absolutely dead battlegroups and that's fixed this season due to the sheer amount of teams playing.

Also - Good to see mages getting smacked with a "fix" - They're just as retarded (if not more) than warriors right now. Rogues and Warriors could do with some scaling back too.