Poll: Do you want flexible loots in dungeons?

Flexible-dungeon DROPS

I was thinking, why not have the gear from Dungeons to be Flexible? i'd imagine something like... Counting the average itemlvl between the dungeongroup, and all items dropping would be equal in itemlvl as the raiders.

Discuss / Poll.

Dungeons would be scaled in difficulty based on group itemlvl. And be made extremly hard to 4 man.
    Last edited by Artemol; 2013-12-08 at 09:50 AM.

selling flex dungeon runs, we bring 4 ilvl 580's, you bring your char, 100k a dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming there's also a minimum ilvl for the drops that is higher than quest gear so people can actually gear up?

Deleted
    system is fine as it it.
    if its not broken, don't fix it.

The idea was brought up to not have "out-dated" content.

15+ Year Old Account
    is "extremly" another abbreviation a la "lvl?" also, why not "itmlvl?"

so it's not outdated content but it only drops below average gear, by definition?

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    selling flex dungeon runs, we bring 4 ilvl 580's, you bring your char, 100k a dungeon.
    this, i don't care how hard blizzard make the dungeon, it WILL ALWAYS BE FACEROLLED, challenge modes are supposed to be hard, while people do scarlet halls sub 4 minutes just aoe'in the whole place, pug heroic runs of that place take longer, the elite players will always totally faceroll any 5man content so this idea is pointless.

you can say the dungeon will be virtually impossible, people will still faceroll it lol, players are far better and smarter than blizzard, anyone remember diablo 3? oh inferno is so hard it'll take months for people to clear it, so we doubled the difficulty, within 2 weeks this double difficulty inferno was cleared, then nerfed multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    system is fine as it it.
    if its not broken, don't fix it.
    So much this.

This is how blizzard ruins things in WoW, changing things that shouldn't be changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    yeah. pretty much the reason why not.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP