Page 1 of 2
LastLast

worst fed jungler to deal with

What is the worst champion jungler that you hate to see fed above all others

10+ Year Old Account
    Olaf, Eve or Shyvana. They can completely take over the game.

Deleted
    Master Yi

10char

Definitely Eve or Shyv. Eve makes you fear for your life no matter where you are. Shyv will just farm everything everywhere and your lanes on top of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it's Eve. She can bypass pretty much all forms of map vision and just gib you if she is fed. There really is no counter play to her right now. The same goes with Rengar, who is arguably even more broken since his stealth is more effective and his burst is considerably higher. That being said his stealth is from his ult and not his passive, so there is a trade off there.

I dislike fed Hecarim and Vi alot.

Mainly is because sometimes I play no escape Adc like MF, twitch, jinx, if the Herc or Vi are like 7/0/0 with T force, once they hard engage at me I just die.

Will be missed ~

How fed does eve have to get to become 'the worst fed jungler to deal with'

Because it seems like if you just focus her before she ults, its non problematic.

I feel like she falls off late game more than most would think. She's annoying as hell early game right now, I can admit that, but thats about it.

Olaf/shyvana become a pure hassle though...

Deleted
    Aside from what people already mentioned... Jarvan and Sejuani. When they get fed, they're pretty much unstoppable.

Deleted
    I don't fear any fed jungler over another but I'd say Shyv is the most annoying all round right now. She becomes next to impossible to kill. Also people like Trynd and Yi are a nightmare if they are allowed to just free farm then split push as it progresses into mid/late game.

People like J4, Lee Sin, Udyr etc. can all become a nightmare but they are just all round solid picks anyway.

hecarium and shyv

really dislike jungler that getings tanky at the same time hard engage
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    shaco for sure.

Rengar. I main him, if i get fed the enemy ADC and Mid spends the rest of the game at the graveyard.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hecarim.

The horse is amazing.... when fed, at least. So tanky and does quite a bit of damage. And he will escape but you cant escape from him

eve or lee sin

10+ Year Old Account
    Heca and Olaf.
    Both are incredibly strong when fed and it's really hard to stop them from what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Hecarim, always. When you see that 7/0/3 horse running at you with his E, you just instantly bend over and accept your fate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eve, Lee, Yi, Olaf, Rengar, Shaco, Shyvanna, Udyr, Xin Zhao
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I'd like to throw in Cho'Gath, not because he hurts as much as some others, but a fed Cho'Gath jungler with 6 stacks of Feast is an absolute nightmare to deal with, especially if he's incredibly good at hitting his Ruptures.

Arguably all fed junglers are rough to deal with.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.