Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Olaf- Once I get those tanky CDR items I just sit on the carries and no one can do anything about it.
    Eve- I'll burst down your carries before you have time to react.
    Rengar- See Eve
    Naut and Cho- CC your team for days, become hard to kill, and if the enemy team is playing combo champs Cho will make sure you never do damage.

Deleted
    Xin zhao,Shyvana and worst of them all - EVELYNN

No love for Kha'Zix? When fed he'll jump onto your adc, instantly kill them, then jump straight to your ap carry, instantly kill them as well, then jump to your next squishy to instantly kill them as well, or just jump away to safety. Eve is annoying, but at least you have some warning when she's about to hit. Kha is just suddenly there, and then people start dying, and then he disappears again thanks to his jump resetting whenever he kills someone.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Short answer? Eve

Long answer? EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE

There is a reason she is nearly a 100% ban in normals and Bronze/Silver right now.

It's say Eve and Udyr. Nothing is better than a diving udyr at bot killing both the adc, support and then leave without even dying.

@Celinette udyr ganking mid/ashe is comedy like tom&jerry

Deleted
    Evelyn for sure. Also Xin and J4.

Deleted
    Shyv and trick2g on udyr, salut.

ppl keep saying shaco and eve :/? Mid/early game sure... but late game they wont carry for shit if the right focus is there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Short answer? Eve

Long answer? EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE

There is a reason she is nearly a 100% ban in normals and Bronze/Silver right now.
    She is banned a lot in higher elo games aswell, in bronze/silver nobody just know to do deal with eve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Shyv and trick2g on udyr, salut.

ppl keep saying shaco and eve :/? Mid/early game sure... but late game they wont carry for shit if the right focus is there.
    If Eve gets fed there won't be a late game

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    How fed does eve have to get to become 'the worst fed jungler to deal with'

Because it seems like if you just focus her before she ults, its non problematic.

I feel like she falls off late game more than most would think. She's annoying as hell early game right now, I can admit that, but thats about it.
    Once Eve gets DFG it's over for your carry. If you have a Eve on your team you're not looking for team fights, you're just looking to push lanes out. That way somebody has to push them back and Eve will be near and just eat your carry and then take an objective from that. Also if you group up and she lands a 3 person ult at least you're fucked. That's a +900 shield on her and right around 27% of your current health done as magic damage to you. That's a huge shred not to mention that if one of those is a carry she has already DFG them and they are no wondering wtf happened.

You're right in a lot of things you say, but the reality is it's easier, way easier, said that done.

Right now the worst fed junglers to deal with are; Eve, Hec, Elise, Vi, Shyvana and Olaf.