Ask mr robot addon uses too much memory and causes lag at login

This really needs to be fixed. How does this addon even need to use 30megs of ram. I really hate having my client freeze when I login for 5secs cause this addon needs to do something. No addon should ever freeze your client. If it does then its not being done correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know they had a addon. What does the addon even do? I usually just have it open on my other monitor or tab in/out. If its that much I'd delete.

Deleted
    The addon basically imports data from the site to give you a Shopping list, auto-reforge etc. Didn't know it used to much ram though.

Noticed this recently as well, but didn´t draw the conclusion that this particular addon caused the problems, but you´re right.

Memory usage has (excuse my language) fuck all to do with freezes.
    It isn't even touching 1 meg for me, and I have no freezes...

It does if it has to load 30 megs of data when you log in. Ever let recount go way up in memory usage then do a reload UI. It'll take forever. Yeah memory usage doesn't slow your client down. But do a reload or login, and it will.

All I use this mod for is to import reforge, since reforge lite is not as good. ask mr robot is way better at reforging.

It's a massive hog in comparison to most addon's, the easiest thing to do is, only have it active when you want a new import, do your stuff, deactivate it.

I use it for reforge over reforgelite, but if you have it running, it's right next to the entire memory of ElvUI in terms of usage.

Deleted
    if u just want it for reforging.. try reforge lite oder askmrrobot website =)