Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Yes. That would look nice.

I would prefer the left one, but if warlocks would be able to get the right appearance I wouldn't complain either

What about less bulky Draenei? As a customisation option, of course. Give me that Velen priest.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

What about less bulky Draenei? As a customisation option, of course. Give me that Velen priest.
    If young Velen wasn't thin like his current looks I'd just argue he shrunk with age.

Nevertheless, I don't think different body shapes will ever be an option. Adjusting all the textures 3D bits and bops on gear for several different bodyshapes per race and gender (minus the ARs that share model with parent race) would be fuckton of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If young Velen wasn't thin like his current looks I'd just argue he shrunk with age.

Nevertheless, I don't think different body shapes will ever be an option. Adjusting all the textures 3D bits and bops on gear for several different bodyshapes per race and gender (minus the ARs that share model with parent race) would be fuckton of work.
    I know. I am only asking in case they will ever consider adding new race related to Draenei. Let's say, we find a pristine eredar city from 25000 years ago, hidden from Void under a bubble of arcane magic.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.