1. #2921
    High Overlord Shadowtwili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of the Netherlands
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Yes. That would look nice.


    I would prefer the left one, but if warlocks would be able to get the right appearance I wouldn't complain either

  2. #2922


    What about less bulky Draenei? As a customisation option, of course. Give me that Velen priest.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  3. #2923
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post


    What about less bulky Draenei? As a customisation option, of course. Give me that Velen priest.
    If young Velen wasn't thin like his current looks I'd just argue he shrunk with age.

    Nevertheless, I don't think different body shapes will ever be an option. Adjusting all the textures 3D bits and bops on gear for several different bodyshapes per race and gender (minus the ARs that share model with parent race) would be fuckton of work.

  4. #2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If young Velen wasn't thin like his current looks I'd just argue he shrunk with age.

    Nevertheless, I don't think different body shapes will ever be an option. Adjusting all the textures 3D bits and bops on gear for several different bodyshapes per race and gender (minus the ARs that share model with parent race) would be fuckton of work.
    I know. I am only asking in case they will ever consider adding new race related to Draenei. Let's say, we find a pristine eredar city from 25000 years ago, hidden from Void under a bubble of arcane magic.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •