Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    I thought only the very special and best druids develop antlers/horns, and that it's a really rare feature in Night Elf males. Not to say us adventurers aren't powerful, but wouldn't it kinda ruin the whole special-ness lore wise?

I guess doing a scenario for it would make sense, one that's challenging like the warlock one. Just raising a point.
    Well yes, as offensive as it is to role playing purists who feel the most mundane character possible with some hilarious personality quirk and snarky wit is a sign of quality over the puerile superficial indulgence of being all like a hero "n" shit, we are basically playing City of Heroes:Azeroth. Next to the named champions of lore, we are second only to the established heroes of the single player content. You're free to show what a quality and dignified role player you are by RPing some kind of butcher's daughter with an uneventful life with nothing but a penchant for the ancient jewelry of troll artifact digsites you plunder for your hoarding collection, but the rest of us were kind of intended to be lesser heroes in a world that mixes Marvel/DC superhero mythology with Tolkienquesqye fantasy and classic mytholgogy.

At level 60, we kind of were intended on average to become essentially legendary elite examples of our class or super heroes and start taking on the most powerful villains in the entire world at the side of the lore's most powerful heroes, with nowhere to go but higher levels and more beloved characters.

I see many potential customization options for classes there beyond just showing our power when they talk of class iconic visual items being on the wishlist of future content.. Permanently blue glowing eyes for paladins, green fel fire streaming from the eyes of high level warlocks, archdruids with massive epic moose or caribou antlers. But this stuff is all endgame level "super hero" treasure. Low levels need the usuals too, quivers, sheathes, actual belts with pouches and backpacks on our backs (like from Beyond the Tree ) with a bedroll and a belt covered with dangling potions and scrolls and a keychain. Stuff like that makes me feel like a treasure hunting landscape exploring Azerothian adventurer, hero or not.
    Rogues with poison vials and pouches hanging on their belt pouches, warriors with multiple weapon types all over their body as weapon masters, or specialized massive sheathes for something like an arms warrior.
    Last edited by Yig; 2014-01-12 at 12:06 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Not a massive fan of the mounts. The skins look fantastic though! Would love to see Taunaka as they joined the hrode in wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I would prefer us getting more helmets with antlers instead of actual model with antlers. On my nelf druid I wear a helmet with antlers and pretend that it is a part of her head
    I envision class themed visual customization at character creation along with special class quests and scenarios involving heroic and lore heavy events that award cosmetic items like the Cenarion horns from many of the druid tiers but which can be mogged with other helms in hybridized mogging (imagine the door that would open for the people who mog themselves to look as ridiculous as they possibly can), but the character creation selection would be similar to DK undead skins for every class in the future. Maybe a young druid could have the nub horns Malfurion began with like you see the guy who is out of focus in the background of this panel has :

The more novel and abstract the less likely it is to see as possible to happen one day, but who would have thought they'd add map opening animations with custom stances and animations in patch 4.3? Vote for me as your congressmen, and I'll make these things happen and more by using our state military and law enforcement to strong arm Blizzard into doing whatever we desire :P

- - - Updated - - -

So putting what I brought up aside, I had ideas on how Blizz could go about this.

Make it a Legendary Transmog item.
    The way you go about it could be going back and forth through the present Azeroth into the Emerald Dream, doing tasks to "earn" your antlers/horns. As you progress further into the quest line/scenarios etc, you get larger and bigger antlers/horns.
    You'd start off with a mog item that gives you some stubs of antlers, and they progress more and more as you do, and eventually become full on antlers.

Read above. :P
    You've got my vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gridalien View Post
    Not a massive fan of the mounts. The skins look fantastic though! Would love to see Taunaka as they joined the hrode in wrath.
    I think the point is we need modernized racial mounts as well to give the vanilla races all the sweet sweet loving they deserve.
    Last edited by Yig; 2014-01-12 at 02:44 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Unfortunately when you shape shift gear doesn't show. None of us know how difficult it would be to code around that.
    That's true, didn't think of shape shifting...

Could add the antlers on the shifts, or would that just look stupid. Bear with antlers. Mmmmm.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Gnomes with dwarf beards are clearly the only real super gnome customization option. I'm not really sure what the ladies would get though. Ground trailing hairdos?

Make the beard n hair green, like gnoemz can haf, n he can be a dr00d! Gnoemz didn't get to play as any other (old) class for MoP...the only race that got neglected...
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-01-11 at 02:43 PM.

Some nice mockups; the Dark Iron/Wildhammer ones in particular were great. Hoping that they add a High Elf option for the Alliance one day; but until then i'd be happy with even a few side races.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Make the beard n hair green, like gnoemz can haf, n he can be a dr00d! Gnoemz didn't get to play as any other (old) class for MoP...the only race that got neglected...
    Look at him, he's headed for that small moonkin...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Look at him, he's headed for that small moonkin...

It's official guys, gnome druids revealed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    God imagine if that level of detail was possible ingame.

It would be possible if they would stop catering to the cheapasses who refuse to upgrade their PCs every year, and instead use Emachine PCs still running Windows XP

I call him, smallfurryon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Some nice mockups; the Dark Iron/Wildhammer ones in particular were great. Hoping that they add a High Elf option for the Alliance one day
    Yes, same here.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    So putting what I brought up aside, I had ideas on how Blizz could go about this.

Make it a Legendary Transmog item.
    The way you go about it could be going back and forth through the present Azeroth into the Emerald Dream, doing tasks to "earn" your antlers/horns. As you progress further into the quest line/scenarios etc, you get larger and bigger antlers/horns.
    You'd start off with a mog item that gives you some stubs of antlers, and they progress more and more as you do, and eventually become full on antlers.

Read above. :P
    I really like this idea. Mog-able, growing horns is probably the best thing to give a druid. Would make a lot of RPers on my server squeal like a school girl.

Theres no excuse, we need Gnome druids now. Kitten form, cub form, pidgeon form and owlchicken form! Lol shrub of life
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Theres no excuse, we need Gnome druids now. Kitten form, cub form, pidgeon form and owlchicken form! Lol shrub of life
    Oh my Elune, we need these tinkeruids, stat. I need a pink cat with pigtails.

Deleted
    Gnome Moonkin pvp

Oh my god my sides
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    They got priests. Draenei, on the other hand, got nothing.

As usual.

Hippogryphs by request.

You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to request a blue Kazra'jin as well as blue Sul, the two guys from Council of Elders.
    Currently Procrastinating

I'd like to request a blue Kazra'jin as well as blue Sul, the two guys from Council of Elders.
    Wouldnt it be cool if we could play as the 3 different body types for trolls? Big (Kazra), Medium (Voljin) and Small (Sul). It would be a lot of work but it would be well worth it in my opinion
    You just lost The Game