Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Options never hurt, for some reason a part of me thinks that the racial specific weapons are the first in a line of transmog only Blizzard store products, race specific items would sell like hot pockets and I think they know it.
    You know they came out and said they're not going to add anymore transmog stuff to the store, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If they only could keep up with their plan of annual expansions instead of the current model where we can celebrate the final raid tier's anniversary before the next expansion.
    A March Beta and a Wotlk length Beta would definitely put WoD in line for a June 24th Beta, not really September like people having been spewing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiruWW View Post
    You know they came out and said they're not going to add anymore transmog stuff to the store, right?
    I actually didn't, source?
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I actually didn't, source?
    Don't have it on me atm, but it's definitely somewhere on MMO-champ, it was like a couple months after they released the helms. I'll go search, be back in a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3358-Patch-5-4-Developer-Interviews-Blue-Tweets-Hearthstone-Arena-DLC-404

That was not worth it, but I found it lol. It doesn't say they're definitely not adding anymore cosmetic stuff to the store, but it isn't likely.

Don't have it on me atm, but it's definitely somewhere on MMO-champ, it was like a couple months after they released the helms. I'll go search, be back in a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Arena-DLC-404

That was not worth it, but I found it lol. It doesn't say they're definitely not adding anymore cosmetic stuff to the store, but it isn't likely.
    probably too much backlash
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

That's not what I got out of that, at all.

The cosmetic helms that were added to the store sold well, but more cosmetic items may not be added in the future. Items that you purchase from the store should never compete directly with items from raids.
    Items added in the future will likely be more "fun" items like a Halloween costume or cosmetic themed gear that won't be like anything from a dungeon.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    I'm not too impressed with the racial weapons. They're decent, but there's much more appropriate racial weaponry/armour already available in-game. I'd love to see more options available, though.
    These are 2 years old, and there are plausibly many more we haven't seen.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    These are 2 years old, and there are plausibly many more we haven't seen.
    If it has been added into gamefiles, we have seen it.

"The cosmetic helms that were added to the store sold well, but more cosmetic items may not be added in the future. Items that you purchase from the store should never compete directly with items from raids.
    Items added in the future will likely be more "fun" items like a Halloween costume or cosmetic themed gear that won't be like anything from a dungeon"

thats not what they said at all. what they said is "we may or may not put more cosmetic stuff but if we do it wont be in the same style as raid and dungeon drops"

basically, a bunch of people liked those helms, but they were to similar to stuff we couldve given for tier gear or dungeon sets and that upset people, so lets put silly shit up there on the store that we would never have as raid tier in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If it has been added into gamefiles, we have seen it.
    blizzard has tons of stuff in their personal servers that they never add into the game files on live

- - - Updated - - -

i personally think thats a great plan.

raid and dungeon and leveling gear is supposed to be "cool" and "epic" raid mounts are supposed to be "cool" and "savage" and all those different words.

but sometimes we wanna be silly, some of us dont want to ride on an epic mount, some of us, want to ride a giant chicken. or use fish as weapons, or dress up like jack skellington.

the odds of us getting stuff like that in a raid is small, the tcg is shut down so thats gone too, and blizzard hasnt shown any interest in holiday events anymore.

blizzstore is the perfect place for silly stuff
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "The cosmetic helms that were added to the store sold well, but more cosmetic items may not be added in the future. Items that you purchase from the store should never compete directly with items from raids.
    Items added in the future will likely be more "fun" items like a Halloween costume or cosmetic themed gear that won't be like anything from a dungeon"

thats not what they said at all. what they said is "we may or may not put more cosmetic stuff but if we do it wont be in the same style as raid and dungeon drops"

basically, a bunch of people liked those helms, but they were to similar to stuff we couldve given for tier gear or dungeon sets and that upset people, so lets put silly shit up there on the store that we would never have as raid tier in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

blizzard has tons of stuff in their personal servers that they never add into the game files on live

- - - Updated - - -

i personally think thats a great plan.

raid and dungeon and leveling gear is supposed to be "cool" and "epic" raid mounts are supposed to be "cool" and "savage" and all those different words.

but sometimes we wanna be silly, some of us dont want to ride on an epic mount, some of us, want to ride a giant chicken. or use fish as weapons, or dress up like jack skellington.

the odds of us getting stuff like that in a raid is small, the tcg is shut down so thats gone too, and blizzard hasnt shown any interest in holiday events anymore.

blizzstore is the perfect place for silly stuff

Not if you cant Mog it

There are TONS of cool things in the game that you cant use anywhere relevant.

Rose in your mouth, gas mask. Simian sphere. Twill hat.

I'd love to be able to use the stuff i get in public without it being a giant sign that says "I'm not getting stats from 3 pieces of gear. FF me first cus i'll go down like a wet noodle"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even want to hear this "raid tier" crap uttered. It was a quick go to example a blue used and not universe, it was symbolic in that every feature we get is from a pool of limited assets. Raids are not and were not intended to the be the end all of asset allocation, and the devs made this clear by following up on that analogy. People need to acknowledge context or circumstance or be revealed for the incompetent and unreasonably flawed thinkers they are. It's became the battle standard for jaded cynical bitter WOW ex wives now over anything they want that doesn't warrant the effort the pay off yields.

I think we need to stop dignifying it with even acknowledgement, no more than we dignify people who claim Elvis are alive. You automatically pay a price socially when you you claim this out loud, in public. The same should be true in this case.

"What would the "so and so" think" is irrelevant. Let's evolve now.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at PAndaren robes and skirst while casting, cloaks too. The new player models will get the same "physics".
    No

THe reason why the "raid tier" thing is relevant is because 1 EXPANSION AGO Blizzard received heavy criticism for neglecting the end game. and that is because their dungeon, art team, quest team, lore team AND programmers where busy with the lower level zones.

and as Cata proved that Blizzard CANNOT neglect the end game just to make the REST of it better.

and now we have people complaining that the ACTUAL REASON they cant do a stuff we want them too(such as revamp zones) is because we WANT them to neglect the stuff we want, so they can give us stuff we want(new relevant content).

I mean we dont even have to look far for an example. We get no new raid because people are working on the NEXT WHOLE EXPANSION. And people are bitching about it. There you have it. people working on new content, new mechanics (garrisons, proving grounds) and New art (models) ....new raid tiers. and because they are busy making WoD they cant make a new raid tier.

Players aren't getting what they want because players are getting what they want.

Blizzard doesnt ruin their game. The Players do. Every decision you've ever hated you can blame on other players. (or oneself. If you simultaneously want the current game AND the next expansion to both be good)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Red skinned "fel?" Elves are not a part of lore in any way.

This is just a recolour for a MOBA.

He also seems to ride a pony for some reason.

Man I would love a remade HD version of Warcraft 1 and 2.

That would be cool.

I guess it's exactly "sensei" then.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally want to see Malfurion the Demon Hunter.

MOBA SKINS DON'T MAKE SENSE!

They're just for fun.

High Tinker Sylvanas?

Hopefully on live he won't be wearing those awful vanilla greens :P

The above are hawt.

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping they'd look into making cloaks/capes 3d with the legendary, but no dice
    If you dont think red skinned fel elves dont exist, please visit Magister's terrance, or the demon zone at the top of hellfire peninsula.
    Last edited by tristannarutofan; 2014-03-05 at 08:45 AM.

The Felblood also come in green, purple, and jaundice, but red is the most common coloration.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is interested in Trolls getting shoes I have to dissapoint you. In the German forums there was an ongoing discussion about this and a CM decided to chime in and say that it is not currently planned.

Source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/forum/to...9136?page=3#46 (In German mind you)

i feel like were about due for some new art info.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    So with the knowledge that 2 more expansions are already being at least brainstormed, I wonder if sub races are on the list of topics to discuss. I cant imagine why not because Blizz know there is a clear interest for them, scratch that, a deep love for them. The first easy one would be brown orcs, probably from the frostwolf clan coming back to our time and start training in the vally of trials.

Seriously hope there will be A LOT though:
    Lots of sub races, some added at the start, more added in patches so each set of subs can get full focus
    Special racials (like 20% exp from dragon kills for dragonmaw or better engineering for mechagnomes)
    Special emotes, even something simple like: "For the Dragonmaw" sometimes replacing for the horde
    Racial quests for transmog gear? Dark iron armour, ice troll gear

Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    So with the knowledge that 2 more expansions are already being at least brainstormed, I wonder if sub races are on the list of topics to discuss. I cant imagine why not because Blizz know there is a clear interest for them, scratch that, a deep love for them. The first easy one would be brown orcs, probably from the frostwolf clan coming back to our time and start training in the vally of trials.

Seriously hope there will be A LOT though:
    Lots of sub races, some added at the start, more added in patches so each set of subs can get full focus
    Special racials (like 20% exp from dragon kills for dragonmaw or better engineering for mechagnomes)
    Special emotes, even something simple like: "For the Dragonmaw" sometimes replacing for the horde
    Racial quests for transmog gear? Dark iron armour, ice troll gear
    Sub-races are definitely on the plate as far as 'things-to-come' are concerned. In my mind, sub-races are no different than customization themes, so there are parallels even though not all are particularly proper sub-races. Some may just be sub-factions. After all, all we really want is additional customization options, be it tattoos, skin colours, and hair styles.

Human: Azotha (Vrykul Themed), Dalaran (Wizard Features)
    Dwarf: Wildhammer, Dark Iron
    Gnome: Mechagnome, sane Leper Gnomes
    Night Elf: Shan'do (Leafy Hair, Antlers), Illidari (Tattoos, Green Eyes)
    Draenei: Auchenai (Void Themed), Broken (would require different model), Man'ari (requires massive lorebending)
    Worgen: Northrend Polar Worgen, Night Elf Worgen
    ---
    Orc: Mag'har, Blackrock
    Undead: High Elf, Wretched (Blood Elf)
    Tauren: Grimtotem, Taunka (Force no helm)
    Troll: Forest, Sand, Frost
    Blood Elf: San'layn (Forsaken), Felblood (lorebending)
    Goblin: Gilgoblin, Zombgoblin

These would bring an entire layer of uniqueness to individual characters, and uniqueness in an MMO where everyone is an identical god-slaying hero is key. Jut imagine, a Leper Gnome Warlock, a Polar Worgen Death Knight, an Illidari Rogue, Mag'har Warrior, the possibilities are endless.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Man it really is awesome, just one colour change on a character changes everything, how the player feels, how they act, how others see that player, the backstory to that character, vykrul humans would be damn awesome.

The themed guilds would be amazing too, seeing a dark iron guild rock up to ironforge would look so awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Shaman Claws

Oh lordy, I need this so bad. That is assuming the current way trolls hold weapons (specifically fist weapons) gets fixed.
    Currently Procrastinating

these are actually really great

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    Oh lordy, I need this so bad. That is assuming the current way trolls hold weapons (specifically fist weapons) gets fixed.
    Indeed my troll shaman needs these more than anything.

Deleted
    DUDE, they look awesome!

Hey, first of all I love the detail and effort you have put into the sub races, I really hope blizzard take a look at those and take note. Though I am horde, both male and female dwarves look amazing! Anyways the other reason I am here is to ask if you have ever considered some ideas that me as a druid and I'm sure other druids, would love. The ability to further customize our forms, which is something I have always wanted since starting in late vanilla. The feature is already somewhat there via hair colours, but I mean other things such as maybe some armor, race specific customization, more fur types, etc. Basically more individuality for druids like we do our characters, though I love my troll druid, I would love to customize her forms a lot more. Have you ever worked with druid forms before or had any ideas? I would love to see what you could do with them after looking at your work!