Possible Plot Twist?

The way they talk about the tree burning and who may have burnt it. My theory. Jaina did it. I know MMO posted that the horde have burned Teldrassil, but they didn't say that in fact they implied it was a mystery as far as who burnt it. I bet Jaina did it to spark a war because she's being influenced by someone. My suspicion is based on this dialogue:

Varimathras: So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.

Varimathras: When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.

You are reaching so far, you can't see your fingers anymore.

That's honestly stupid as hell

Actually... I wouldn't be surprised, as silly as that may be. Why would Horde burn the Teldrasil? What would they gain from it? And Jaina definitely wanted some kind of pretext for the war to start.
    Seeing as the last boss of the expansion will most likely be N'zoth who is known for his scheming... I can see that.