Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yeah! All the cool zombie skins that are unique to Death Knights are getting updated, I don't know if they are all on the Beta right now though, but so far they look super cool. I think Chris Rob confirmed on Twitter that the next artcrafts are going to be trolls so maybe we'll see something there.

Unrelated but here is my revised list of sub races for each race. I tried to equalize it to be 2 subraces for each race.

Human
    - Azotha: Ugly children of the Vrykul, Barbarian and Vrykul features.
    - Half Elves: Children of Humans and High Elves, refugees from Theramore.
    Dwarf
    - Dark Iron: From Blackrock Mountain, dark skinned with fiery eyes.
    - Wildhammer: Traditional tattoos and darker skin.
    Gnome
    - Leper: Irradiated Gnomes with restored sanity.
    - Mecha: Clockwork ancestors of the Gnomes.
    Night Elf
    - Illidari: Disciples of Illidan Stormrage, runic tattoos and burning green eyes.
    - Highborne: The ancient Night Elf upper class, radiant skin, golden eyes and pastel hair colors.
    Draenei
    - Man'ari: Twisted, demonic servants of the Legion. (Requires lore bending to make some of them friendly.)
    - ?
    Worgen
    - Bloodmoon: Northrend Worgen, polar wolf features.
    - Blackhowl: Worgen infused with the Blood of a black Dragon. Scales and Drakonid features.
    Orc
    - Mag'har: Uncorrupted brown orcs, natives of Draenor.
    - Blackrock: Grey skinned orcs of the mountain.
    Troll
    - Forest: Mossy skin, warpaints
    - Ice: Cold, pale skin, white hair
    - Sandfury: Coarse, cracked pale skin, black tusks.
    Tauren
    - Grimtotem: Black fur and warpaints.
    - Taunka: Cousins of the Tauren from Northrend. (Would require head remodel)
    Forsaken
    - Elf: Undead High Elves, pointed ears and elven hair styles.
    - Skeleton: Completely fleshless undead (Requires remodel)
    Blood Elf
    - Darkfallen: Last remaining members of the San'layn, welcomed into the Forsaken by Sylvanas (needs more lore.)
    - High Elf: Feeding from the renewed Sunwell has restored blue eyes and healthier skin.
    Goblin
    - Gilgoblin: Aquatic goblins, created by Hobart Grapplehammer.
    - Tinker: Due to numerous engineering accidents, certain body parts replaced with volatile goblin technology.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great! Grimtotem was one of the first mockups I did, and since I main a Tauren, it's definitely the sub race I would choose if sub races were ever to be implemented.
    my blood elf has to look this

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=81946#modelviewer:10+0

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei do also have Broken and Lost Ones right?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Draenei do also have Broken and Lost Ones right?
    all the lost ones ingame have rejected the draenei.

the broken would be a good subrace though.

for me the subraces would be

human: half elf, or high elf
    dwarf: frostborn, dark iron, earthen
    night elf: dark trolls. emerald dream mutations (antlers, wings, claws ect ect)
    gnome: mechagnome, leper gnome
    draenei: broken, mecha draenei (plz gief), longer tailed draenei
    worgen: alpha models
    pandaren: furbolg
    orc: half ogre, mag'har, blackrock/dragonmaw
    forsaken: leper gnomes, undead high elves.
    tauren: taunka, darker grimtotem colours
    blood elf: san'layn. less corrupted wretched,
    goblin: hobgoblin.

i dont think anything which is basically just race + tattoo should be considered a subrace such as wildhammer since they can just add wildhammer tattoos to the future tattoo shop without taking up a subrace slot.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Done! I will lvl a human now cause of that Khal Drogo look-alike

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see a Man'ari reskin as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I wonder how the community would react if blue eyed blood elves were Horde? It's stated that now that the Sunwell is restored, the Green Blood Elf eyes will diminish and return to their original Blue color. It would satisfy everyone's want for having playable High Elves but not being in the Alliance would be a little iffy.
    You just lost The Game

Fel taint is supposed to last for long time, even after the source has been removed.
    Orcs are still green. Hell, the taint is so pervasive thta even Thrall's kid is green, even when his wife is brown and Thrall himself couldn't be further away from Fel energies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fel taint is supposed to last for long time, even after the source has been removed.
    Orcs are still green. Hell, the taint is so pervasive thta even Thrall's kid is green, even when his wife is brown and Thrall himself couldn't be further away from Fel energies.
    Well they could have markings on their bodies and the Sun Well was restored to.
    Well still I think the Fel energies are permament for using them for no long and they can re-create their council again in order to make sure their usuage doesn't go overhand.

Hope the Horde races can make a Mage City of their own and have all their Horde classes being mages and making a well known place for them.
    For the Horde!

yeah current lore states that fel taint has a very long half life of several generations.

considering warcraft as a whole from warcraft 1 to warlords of draenor is only around 30 years and the blood elves have only just now stopped using fel like 3 years ago in the timeline theres no possible way that they are getting blue eyes back.

and NO ONE wants high elves on the horde. blizzard certainly would never do that because the outrage would be insane. high elves despite looking almost exactly like blood elves still manage to be one of the top requested alliance races.

if they arent going to give high elves to the alliance they arent going to give high elves to anyone.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah current lore states that fel taint has a very long half life of several generations.

considering warcraft as a whole from warcraft 1 to warlords of draenor is only around 30 years and the blood elves have only just now stopped using fel like 3 years ago in the timeline theres no possible way that they are getting blue eyes back.

and NO ONE wants high elves on the horde. blizzard certainly would never do that because the outrage would be insane. high elves despite looking almost exactly like blood elves still manage to be one of the top requested alliance races.

if they arent going to give high elves to the alliance they arent going to give high elves to anyone.
    I'm not really sure about fel science, but would the green skin of the orcs fade over time, or is the green the faded version of the red?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yeah I could totally do Eredar. The Undead skins that are in the game right now are probably infinitely better than what I could photoshop, see:

I know it's been commented on already, but omg I would roll a Draenei DK pretty much instantly if I looked like that. That is VASTLY superior to the current DK skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I know it's been commented on already, but omg I would roll a Draenei DK pretty much instantly if I looked like that. That is VASTLY superior to the current DK skins.
    That's the new draenei model with a DK skin. That skin really makes it tempting to make one lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Unfinished. There's only one face for the undead skins right now, and the blue eyes are only present in the undead skins.

I actually like that better than the actual "alive" female human faces. The eyes look more natural, somehow, even without the irises. She doesn't give off that creepy Stepford vibe.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    I love the work in this thread.

What I'd like to see for female undead would be something similar to the concept art - creepy, but with nice hair. I think what I hate the most about current undead models is the horrible, straw-like hair. If they have enough ichor in them to move, think, fight, cast, etc., then I'm sure they could condition every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    I love the work in this thread.

What I'd like to see for female undead would be something similar to the concept art - creepy, but with nice hair. I think what I hate the most about current undead models is the horrible, straw-like hair. If they have enough ichor in them to move, think, fight, cast, etc., then I'm sure they could condition every now and then.

I would seriously play a Undead right now if the Undead Female looked like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    I actually like that better than the actual "alive" female human faces. The eyes look more natural, somehow, even without the irises. She doesn't give off that creepy Stepford vibe.
    Needs more undead features.
    Still when I think of a Death Knight I think of warriors from past lives raised from the grave for the Lich King's purposes.
    For the Horde!

Shoc will you be making more sub race photos of the male draenei now that the artcraft has been released?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixietinker View Post
    Shoc will you be making more sub race photos of the male draenei now that the artcraft has been released?
    he said he would a little while back.

but the elves absorb sacred energy from the Sunwell steadily

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

I want blood elf with blue eyes and many players also want blood elf blue eyes, we are the second most played race!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    but the elves absorb sacred energy from the Sunwell steadily

- - - Updated - - -

I want blood elf with blue eyes and many players also want blood elf blue eyes, we are the second most played race!
    A blood elf with blue eyes is not a blood elf. That is a High Elf.

The Sunwell is now holy energies, whereas in the past it was Arcane (hence the Blue eyes). If anything, over time the Blood Elves eyes will turn Golden.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

A lot of you are mistaking Blood Elves and High Elves to be different races. They are not. Blood and High elves are a political ideology that cast them away from the Alliance and into the Horde following the destruction of 95% of their population by the Scourge, the destruction of the Sunwell, and the fact that they had to consume fel energy in order to satisfy their magical addiction.

With the Sunwell restored, they will eventually return to having Blue eyes and even normal non-glowing eyes, that doesn't mean they are High Elves, still Blood Elves that are just cleansed of the Fel corruption.

Having Blue eyes isn't going to change the fact that the Alliance have been kicking the shit out of them for the last 4 expansions.

#highelvesforthehorde2014

Also Eredar and Broken coming.

- - - Updated - - -

You just lost The Game