Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Cloud Serpents anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    It's interesting, but I don't know how a snake would be able to... you know, fly.
    Dragons....... They are.... Serpent creatures..
    But they have wings, hell Idk..
    Maybe I just think the image is faked.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images...5-703-38_3.JPG

I spot several other black dots & marks on the picture, mass alien invasion?

No, I believe this is simply an image artifact.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    MoP IRL, someone got exalted with Cloud Serpents and is now stuck trying to fly to space, damn show-off!

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    MoP IRL, someone got exalted with Cloud Serpents and is now stuck trying to fly to space, damn show-off!
    Probably a tauren with growth elixir

Deleted
    Rods
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_%28optics%29

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post

Go away
    Those are just traces of the jamming signal that the mainbody irradiates.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-12-07 at 03:01 PM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do not believe anything you see in pictures. I can tell you for a fact that Photoshop can make fantasy look more realistic than reality itself

fact = I'm a designer.

Also, that looks way above 35k feet, there's no way a snake would be alive up there and it looks in that picture.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I, for one, welcome our new reptilian overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground caves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post

Top right, huge bird like creature!
    Bottom right, some weird line thing!

There it is! The Space snake!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be awkward if it was a Pubic hair.

people getting all riled up because someone accidently left a pube on the camera lense.

Its just Falcor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Do not believe anything you see in pictures. I can tell you for a fact that Photoshop can make fantasy look more realistic than reality itself

fact = I'm a designer.

Also, that looks way above 35k feet, there's no way a snake would be alive up there and it looks in that picture.
    Why would NASA photoshop their pictures? -_-
    It would be awesome to check the facts every once in a while before spewing nonsense.

Regardless, I'd like it to be real. Something new and exciting we know nothing about which helps us learn of a new way to propel through space. XD Though it probably is a random artifact that is there for a very logical reason.

Looks like some kind of microscopic protozoa or something the like that's stuck to the lens.

Deleted
    It's Jörmungandr! Ragnarok is coming!

just a hair on the lens

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    just a hair on the lens
    I for one am inclined to believe everything I see on the internet. And if there are multiple dialogues about it I should always pick the most spectacular one. That's how si-ince works.

Could someone tell me where I can find the NPC for the Order? I want my cloud serpent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Why would NASA photoshop their pictures? -_-
    It would be awesome to check the facts every once in a while before spewing nonsense.

Regardless, I'd like it to be real. Something new and exciting we know nothing about which helps us learn of a new way to propel through space. XD Though it probably is a random artifact that is there for a very logical reason.
    Why wouldn't they? Nothing exciting happening people will think they just wasting money doing nothing they gotta come up with something right?

hehe looks like a piece of space debris to me as you can clearly see it way above the troposphere based on the colouring, probably a piece of wire or something similar, there are tons of that shit flying around, i doubt its anything on the camera lens itself.