Deleted

Raf myself and then merge my battlenet accounts?

Hi, since blizz change their stuff now and then i thought i ask here if anybody know if i can raf myself to speed level and then merge my accounts into one? If possible is it enough with 1 sub to play all my alts, or do i have to pay for 2 subs?

you would have to pay 2 subs because it would be one battle.net account but 2 wow accounts the only thing shared is the log in info. I say this only because if you have 2 accounts you have to buy mop for both of them because if you buy it only for one only one will have mop it doesnt share the mop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by synnfull View Post
    you would have to pay 2 subs because it would be one battle.net account but 2 wow accounts the only thing shared is the log in info. I say this only because if you have 2 accounts you have to buy mop for both of them because if you buy it only for one only one will have mop it doesnt share the mop
    Ah almost thought so No self raf then

If you just want the mount, and some quick leveling, you end up just paying 1 month extra. You get a free month for the RAF account for buying the base game. Then when that account pays its 1st month your main account gets a free month game time. Its the 2nd month paid on the RAF that becomes the extra if you want to get a mount.

So in the end, with the sale right now, it costs about $20 for a RaF mount

- - - Updated - - -

You cant 'merge' the 2 into the same WoW account(only same BNet account), but you can transfer the toons off the RaF account later(for $25 a pop) to the main account, and then shut off the RaF account when you want(like after the free mount)
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    If you just want the mount, and some quick leveling, you end up just paying 1 month extra. You get a free month for the RAF account for buying the base game. Then when that account pays its 1st month your main account gets a free month game time. Its the 2nd month paid on the RAF that becomes the extra if you want to get a mount.

So in the end, with the sale right now, it costs about $20 for a RaF mount
    Ah yeah true Meh the mount i don't care about. I just want fast levling for a few alts :P

Then yeah, you can do it for about 60 days at only the cost of the base game($5 or so right now), then just cancel the RaF and if you want do a transfer of toons to your main account.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    Then yeah, you can do it for about 60 days at only the cost of the base game($5 or so right now), then just cancel the RaF and if you want do a transfer of toons to your main account.
    Oh so i only need the starter box for $5 :O I thought i needed to buy that and more expansions and sub time for that acc aswell