Northern Cloth Scavenging and nothing after!?

Northern Cloth Scavenging is a perk you keep in your Professions book that let you loot more clothes from Northrend humanoids, but is that it? Nothing in Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria that will "take over the perk\upgrade it?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Northern Cloth Scavenging works with cata mobs, and i assume it works with MoP mobs as well

they should probably change the name to Cloth Scavenging
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that it affected mobs in Cataclysm zones too, they just never updated the tooltip. I never noticed a boost though and now that gear/daily cooldowns require so much cloth, it'd be nice to have that boost, especially this late in the expansion

They should update the tooltip or info then Confuses new players!

The effect works for any mob Wrath and above.

10+ Year Old Account
    The annoying part is that it only applies after other people loot their corpses when in a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    It works on cata mobs, and i'm fairly certain that it works on mop mobs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

It absolutely works on Cataclysm and Mists mobs. I have absolutely no idea why the tooltip has STILL not been changed. I'm constantly picking up windwool off other people's loot corpses.