any sites or ideas of bill me later/pay over time for gaming pc?

hello I'm wondering or hoping someone knows where to look or what options i would have more then i do. I'm looking to help get my brother his own gaming build as a xmas gift, I really can't pay for the whole thing up front and so I'm really looking into any other options be it pay over time, bill me later, ect. I don't have a credit card to use which i know hurts me in this situation, but I've got paypal and the closest i have to a credit card is a green dot card. (highly doubt they allow that as the same of having a real credit card though)

I know newegg has a bill me later/pay over time option but from what i could gather from reading through what i could find. I need a credit card or something do to with my bank account as another option? not fully sure if i understand that right or if there's other ways to pay over time with them. I don't know if anyone would happen to know any other websites or options I'd have for doing this, but I'm looking to get the parts and build it rather then any prebuilt computers so i can choose everything.

other then that it'd be really awesome and appreciated for any help or suggestions, ideas and so on. I'll also add that i tried checking Aarons to see what computers they carry for rental/pay over time, the only desktop they carry is http://www.aarons.com/p-625-hp-pavilion-p2-1122.aspx (which i can't use to upgrade over time as a option if i were to try that)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 100% sure about it but you could look at Paypal's Bill Me Later option. I know it's something like this, though have never really done research on it.

Newegg.com 1yr 500$ or more 250$-499$ 6months if approved approval takes 5secs

thanks for the replies, didn't know about paypal's bill me later option..going to look into that sometime today when i get the chance. also with newegg isn't the pay over time/bill me later option only if you have credit card? I'll look at trying to see the whole approval thing on there as well and see what they show. otherwise thanks for the help so far, if anyone else has anything please just hop in and add on to options.