Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

BMAH: What will become ?

Hi all , ive just been wondering what will become of the BMAH? will it stay how it is?
    Will it get moved to Draenor?

will it get removed?

If theres already been a thread on this/ or an obvious answer please remove this thread

Deleted
    It's a good question but my guess is that it will just stay the same as is. Can't really imagine it changing in any way.

Deleted
    It should be a feature unique to Pandaria, with new items of course.

Deleted
    I think it'd be good to keep it relevant, but keep it in Pandaria - make the world a bit bigger, rather than there being no reason to go anywhere but the new zones.

What's the point of keeping it in Pandaria only, instead of putting another NPC on Draenor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    What's the point of keeping it in Pandaria only, instead of putting another NPC on Draenor?
    Because it will make the world feel a bit larger rather than having everything conveniently centralised to one area.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Because it will make the world feel a bit larger rather than having everything conveniently centralised to one area.
    It would not make the world feel bigger, players would just park alts at the BMAH if this happened.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'll probably remain, perhaps with some UBRS items added in.

But I don't think there'll be a "Draenor Branch" established, you'll need to go back to Pandaria to use it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    It would not make the world feel bigger, players would just park alts at the BMAH if this happened.
    Or you could take the portal to pandaria which the new main cities will most likely have and fly 2 feet from shrine to get there. wouldn't make much of a difference from how it is now, and it should stay in pandaria I think so it keeps pandaria still relevant to some degree.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Especially with the free 90.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    Or you could take the portal to pandaria which the new main cities will most likely have and fly 2 feet from shrine to get there. wouldn't make much of a difference from how it is now, and it should stay in pandaria I think so it keeps pandaria still relevant to some degree.
    What would be the point of travelling there when you can log on an alt check the BMAH then log off, the most time consuming part would waiting for the 20 second log off timer. I doubt spending less than a minute checking the BMAH is ever going to make Pandaria relevant once WOD is released.

I'd imagine they move it, they said they are making the farm irrelevant so you don't have to go back.

So they wouldn't make it so you had to go back to the BMAH if that is the plan going forward.

It will just be in a remote part of Draenor.

Usually they leave stuff in older content and say it's not a big deal, but this time, they are pushing "Its all about draenor, nothing else, log on, get in the action", so I highly doubt we will have any reason to go anywhere else other than SW/Org. -

idk why anyone would want pandaria to be relevant anymore. i plan to never set foot in pandaria again after WoD comes out, worst place i've ever been.

i think the woman should move her operation to kalimdor, or booty bay. she could make it huge with the goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i think the woman should move her operation to kalimdor, or booty bay. she could make it huge with the goblins.
    Goblins running the BMAH is a really good idea but I think the biggest problem would be finding a location that is equally convenient for the horde and the alliance to reach.

Goblins running the BMAH is a really good idea but I think the biggest problem would be finding a location that is equally convenient for the horde and the alliance to reach.
    STV is fine, tbh. Horde have the inconvenience of waiting for a Zeppelin while the Alliance just take a longer flight from Stormwind. There really isn't any place that's ideal, since the two "primary" cities are on different continents, so unless you're moving the BMAH to a different continent, such as Draenor, you'll not find a sweet spot for both factions. Booty Bay is fine, but I think having a huge influx of higher level toons in a low level area will just invite even more ganking on PvP servers.

They could add BMAH vendors near neutral auctions.

good question, i think it'll stay in.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    idk why anyone would want pandaria to be relevant anymore. i plan to never set foot in pandaria again after WoD comes out, worst place i've ever been.
    "People like things I don't like? Preposterous!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    STV is fine, tbh. Horde have the inconvenience of waiting for a Zeppelin while the Alliance just take a longer flight from Stormwind. There really isn't any place that's ideal, since the two "primary" cities are on different continents, so unless you're moving the BMAH to a different continent, such as Draenor, you'll not find a sweet spot for both factions. Booty Bay is fine, but I think having a huge influx of higher level toons in a low level area will just invite even more ganking on PvP servers.
    Gadgetzan is more suitable than as both factions can take uldum portal, engineers can teleport, and anyone can go to shattrath/dalaran and portal to caverns of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Edit: woops, wrong thread!