Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Seen multiple movies more than once in theaters

I saw like War of the Worlds 3 times. Was a pretty decent movie but lol >.>
    Hi Sephurik

I work at a movie theatre. I used to work in the Projection department before I got promoted. There are some movies i have probably seen more then 10 times each.

Think I saw the Neo VS 100 Agent Smiths fight scene well over 100 times back when matrix came out Just happened to always be walking by the projectors for certain showtimes when that scene was playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw Napoleon Dynamite in theaters about 9 times with different groups each time. Nearly a decade later I'm still sick of that movie.

Fun fact: My sister worked at the theater where about half the time I ended up being taken to see this film (to this day, I maintain that I was forced into it after the second time). She thought that I was the number one fan of the film and got me the DVD that Christmas. I never watched that DVD.

Never done it, I would maybe do it if someone asked me to go to a movie I've already seen tho.

A few. I saw Expendables 2 by myself then went back with friends, I saw Ed Wood with my dad, then again when my dad went back with my stepmom, I saw Lord of the Rings:Two Towers by myself, then with friends, and then again with dad, I saw Blade 2 by myself and then again with my dad...maybe one or 2 others. Usually if a movie is one I'm really interested in I see it opening weekend even if none of my friends or family want to/are able to go, then if friends/family want to see it later, I'll see it again.

I watched the first X-Files movie 7 times in cinema. FotR at least 3 times.. But I do see most movies twice as I usually go with my dad and with my girlfriend seperatly.

I've seen Avatar and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey twice in the cinema. Will probably see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug twice too.

Deleted
    The Hobbit - Twice
    Matrix 1+2+3 - All twice
    LOTR 1+2 - Twice
    LOTR 3 - Three times
    SW 1 The phantom menace - 5 times (i was working on a small Island with nothing to do)
    Armageddon - Twice
    Desperado - three times
    Zorro - twice
    Pusher (danish movie) - twice

15+ Year Old Account
    With one or two movies I've been more than once, Avatar was one but don't remember the others.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, lost count of the number of times I've seen things multiple times in a theatre. I love movies, and movies I love deserve more of my cash.

each LOTR movie twice + a 12h projection of all 3 movies at once, matrix trilogy twice each, hobbit 3 times, avengers twice, off the top of my head.

Course I have, films that are a special experience in the theater I'm very likely to see again.

Deleted
    only once, i saw a film, can't even remember which one now, but it wasn't that good, saw it with a few friends, then as i was leaving i bumped into some different friends that were going to see the movie, and i went along with them aswell. no idea why, i was just really bored.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just, only recently, for the first time; Gravity, twice. That movie was such an amazing experience in 3D, I just had to see it again. The use of sound and music was spectacular. Shame I didn't get to see it in IMAX.

Never saw Avatar in theater. Only one of two movies I wish I'd seen in theaters. The other is The Avengers.
    Statix will suffice.

As best I remember, I have never seen the same movie twice at the cinema.

At the cinema, then on video/dvd/tv/whatever? Sure. I've even watched the same DVD twice back-to-back. But never at the cinema.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Little Mermaid is the record holder for me. My Mum worked at the cinema when I was a wee lad and she got free tickets. I would go to work with her sometimes and spend the day theater hopping. Basically a dream scenario. But The Little Mermaid was new then and I lost track of how many times I'd seen it (6? 7? No idea but it was a lot).

As an adult I haven't rewatched theater movies as much. Inception was the last one where I was like "I gotta go see that again, can't wait for the dvd, gotta see again now. NOW!!!!" Saw it twice in theaters. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon was another one (2x).

I saw Avengers once in 2d and a second time in 3d, and I think I saw Wreck-It Ralph twice, once with a buddy and the second time with my little brother.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't go to the cinema often, I reserve such expenses for stuff I know is going to be worth watching. So no, I've never seen the same movie twice in the theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I saw Avatar 5 times in the cinema, 4 times 3D and one time normal.
    Impressive you survived that. I watched that thing once and barely came out of it alive.

Sure, it was pretty and all that, very impressive visuals, but I'm not one to watch something pretty for two and a half hours.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I saw Avatar 5 times in the cinema, 4 times 3D and one time normal.
    I thought the movie was decent but 5 times... so not worth it. Lord of the Rings I could imagine watching again.

On-topic: Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne