Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    You fucking people have yet to surprise me..

IF I WERE A TROLL I WOULD NOT BE POSTING AS MUCH! honestly... I'm real... ;-;
    We, the moderators of Gen OT, shall need pictures to verify your identity.

Ignore my tag, for i really am a mod.

And PM those pictures.

Pls gurl

Did I say troll? I clearly said attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    To be honest if he's upset over a simple picture then it's his problem and not yours. He shouldn't be so insecure that he feels like he has to keep you covered up and hidden away. When most guys feel like that it's because they think you're way better than them and they want to keep you under wraps so no one else notices you/takes you away from them.

That may sound flattering, but my point is he needs to build some confidence or I see many fights in your future over petty things like this picture.
    He has said before that he's insecure, because of his past.. But still, I've tried to let him know that he's amazing and he shouldn't be... I don't want to be kept "underwraps"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    But I'm really not though... :/

Bitch shut your mouth and get back in the trailer.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Look if you honestly think that then stop posting. You made your own mind up so just let it go and move on.

Off topic but the guys inciting the OP, knock it off. This girl obviously needs help. Even if she was a *troll*, *Attention whore* or whatever. We shouldn't insult them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    I don't know, we're practically Black Belts when it comes to relationship advice at this point. Practice makes perfect, and all that :P

If you feel something is up, ask him about it. Communication is both key and lock in any serious relationship, and there are only two people who need to communicate. That's you and him. Go girl, and good luck!
    Thank you! <33333333333333333

But I'm really not though... :/
    Right. The giant deal you're making about this, some posts you have made previously emphasizing the fact that you are indeed a GURL. I'm sorry, I don't see how you're not attention whoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Look if you honestly think that then stop posting. You made your own mind up so just let it go and move on.
    Weee ooo weee ooo white knight defense force.

You're 21 and this is your first relationship. Unga unga
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a new level of hillarious. Your boyfriend is more than likely wondering how best to cut you off before you kill him in his sleep. In our minds we think wow she's really crazy over-reacting to this. One day when she can't figure it out, she'll kill me and sleep with my corpse to prevent a mis-communication from ever happening again.

But seriously...SERIOUSLY
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

My thread locking senses are tingling.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Right. The giant deal you're making about this, some posts you have made previously emphasizing the fact that you are indeed a GURL. I'm sorry, I don't see how you're not attention whoring.

Weee ooo weee ooo white knight defense force.
    I know. I understand.. The internet is ALL MALES. But I am a female... I don't want to admit it, but in this situation I have to. It's really whatever. Think of me as a guy if it makes it easier I guess

Your even swearing now! Damn your really desperate!! You came seeking advice and you got it. Why you still here? Oh yeah that's right....Attention.

I have.. He said "It's fine"
    Consider actually talking to him, he's more likely to open up to your face instead of "hey hru? " over texts.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    You're 21 and this is your first relationship. Unga unga
    Eh, I don't see why this would be a big deal. Sure, in this day and age kids are losing their virginity at 13, but I don't see why there should be a pressure to commit to a relationship when you are young.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    means he is cheating on you and will be dumping in the coming weeks
    How right you are. This coming from a jaded woman. Although Men tend to answer in short messages you shouldnt over anylise anything he says. Usually men are simple minded and "Fine" In text usually means "Yep Its fine" You shouldnt worry.

Men have a tendancy to chase after the hottest tail they can find. Thats why a lot of guys cheat on their girlfriends. Women and girls do it too.

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. I understand.. The internet is ALL MALES. But I am a female... I don't want to admit it, but in this situation I have to. It's really whatever. Think of me as a guy if it makes it easier I guess
    From one female to another: If you keep freaking out over every little thing, you will not only lose him, you will also gain a reputation as the crazy chick which will make you undateable. Stop caring about him so much, that tends to make things a LOT better in a relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much. Attention whore posting for attention and receiving it. No surprises.
    Willing to bet good money that this poster is female.

Such cattiness.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your even swearing now! Damn your really desperate!! You came seeking advice and you got it. Why you still here? Oh yeah that's right....Attention.
    LOL! Maybe that's because I need more than ONE fucking opinion? Jesus Christ >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Crissi knows this stuff.

Btw Diglett thanks for calling me a White Knight cause I am >

Just not in the way you think.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    How right you are. This coming from a jaded woman. Although Men tend to answer in short messages you shouldnt over anylise anything he says. Usually men are simple minded and "Fine" In text usually means "Yep Its fine" You shouldnt worry.

Men have a tendancy to chase after the hottest tail they can find. Thats why a lot of guys cheat on their girlfriends. Women and girls do it too.
    Did you just say because we don't layer our words in deceit and double meaning we are simple minded?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.