Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    Given the competency of our Government, and the NSA, it probably went like this:

Horde Player 1: I can't for tonights raid.
    Horde Player 2: Yup, tonight Stormwind falls and their king dies!

NSA spy 1: What are they talking about?
    NSA Spy 2: Sounds like a plot to destroy Washington and kill Obama!
    Even if they are this stupid it doesn't mean anything. American citizens resist censorship thankfully. They've been trying to control the internet ala China for a while. They couldn't, so this is the best they will get.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard must be loving this ... free advertising

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    My dreamjob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to get paid to read General/Trade chat in an mmo its fun as hell nothing beats getting banned for trolling only to get immediatly unbanned cause your boss sent an email to the game admins that you areworking for the governement and that its all part of the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

probably the source of all the anal spam in trade, all the chuck norris discussions in the barrens, and why the pug kept wiping the raid.

So glad I am not American when I read things like this and that my government has better things to do with the taxes I pay. I wonder sometimes how much each and everyone of you are paying for these insane anti terrorism schemes.

Sad that the country that blazed the way for modern democracy i couple of hundred years ago is so willing to give up their civil liberties to fight a problem that even if very dramatic, is actually comparatively small. More people die from poverty every hour than have died from terrorism over the last 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    So glad I am not American when I read things like this and that my government has better things to do with the taxes I pay. I wonder sometimes how much each and everyone of you are paying for these insane anti terrorism schemes.

Sad that the country that blazed the way for modern democracy i couple of hundred years ago is so willing to give up their civil liberties to fight a problem that even if very dramatic, is actually comparatively small. More people die from poverty every hour than have died from terrorism over the last 50 years.
    It's organic.

An even weirder notion is why America where the dominant philosophy is a monarch do you have democracy, and china where the dominant philosophy is democracy do you have a communism.

terroraith babies... ruined the game. subs will probably plummet with all the terrorist and nsa officers unsubbing next quarter. Thanks snowden

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have this image in my head of professional government men doing shit dps in LFR so they get votekicked and rage because they blew their mission.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

This has been going on for years, conspiracy people yelled it from the roof tops for ages and no one believed them. Those who don't care, how would you like some random bloke rooting through your waste bins or someone in your house checking your filing cabinets? You wouldn't, this is the same thing. They're intruding into our lives and the 'nothing to hide nothing to fear' ideology is utter tripe. We're only a few years away from the closure of the internet as it is today.

Our politicians are liars, our industry leaders are money grabbing assholes, our bankers do not give a f*ck about you or anyone else. Sooner the system is changed the better, but let's face it, we're all to god damn gutless and by the time we do get our arses in gear it'll be too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... kinda cute. I can't bring myself to take this one seriously at all.

I can imagine, that whoever is doing that job will quit fast when they figure out, just how dumb some players can be.. Imagine votekicking an NSA agent from a group hahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I.. kinda always figured they were doing this?

Who gives a shit?

What exactly do you have to hide involving WoW..
    Because 33% of what I make every year is paying for these assholes to spy in WoW
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Because 33% of what I make every year is paying for these assholes to spy in WoW
    is "spying" the government term for paying subscription?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

The question is did the NSA recruit top raiders to form guilds to compete for world first. Is Method really european?

10+ Year Old Account
    what the nsa does is nothing new, those of us who paid attention in the 80s knew what they did when they told us. old news, you are more than 30 years late on this

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    So what rock, exactly, were you hiding under when the IRS admitted they were targeting Conservative groups? (http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...-exempt-groups)
    You mean the government conservative groups that were using tax exempt status inappropriately? Nothing but a bunch of tea party fanatics who didn't want pay taxes...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    literally does not mean what you think it means, and if you are completely series about that comment, you are about 200 countries short.
    Go to China. Try and post half the stuff you see here or on Facebook. You will be in jail for eternity. Russia is the same way as is Korea. The UK has had government surveillance for years and they aren't shy about it. Cameras on the corners of streets, toughest gun laws in the world, rubber bullets for cops, hands free cell phone required in cars, etc. The US has some of the weakest laws against personal freedom ever.

Snowden. He claims all these bad things about the US yet he fled to China. Great Firewall of China! I'm sure he traded all his super secret (non relevant) info in exchange for safe passage to Russia and in turn traded the rest for Asylum.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH SNAP

no wonder subs went down! all them terroowwwisssts left