View Poll Results: Remove move on cast, increase dmg.

Voters
30. This poll is closed
  • Do it, i like the fact that it requires "aim" and skill to be a hunter once again.

11 36.67%
  • No, dont do it... i wanna be the scrub who can spamcast whilst running in circles.

19 63.33%

Make us more powerful, No more cast while moving.

Increase our dmg output and remove our ability to move whilst casting.

bla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla bla................bla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla bla....bla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla bla...bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla

CAN WE SEE HUNTER TOPPING SIMS EVER?

TL:dR

Give us back Aspect of the Fox.
    Give us more dmg on our spells.
    Last edited by Artemol; 2013-12-09 at 02:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let me get this straight. You want your class to be modified in a completely useless way just to end up top in sims? REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Let me get this straight. You want your class to be modified in a completely useless way just to end up top in sims? REALLY?
    Useless way?

Why would you want to be lowest on dmg amongs all classes, solely because you've got the ability to cast while moving?.

If you play right, you do not need to have to move in ANY fight in WoW.

Yes, i'm a 14/14 Heroic SoO raider, playing top 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    You probably also started playing in vanilla?! >.>

Seeing all the blablabla I'm guessing you're not that serious and just a troll.

Deleted
    Can you post your logs, so we can see you horribly underperforming to warrant this proposal?

Snipe is your chance to compete in terms of damage, you will never have the best stationary damage as long as you can do the same while being fully mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Reroll mage/lock inc if they would remove cast while moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol
    bullshit

/10char

How about, instead of that, we take away your cast while moving, which shouldn't have been given to Hunters in the first place, and not increase your damage.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

But you have to move to avoid dying on most, if not all current fights (assuming your healers get tired of healing you through fire or popping external after external).

CAN WE SEE HUNTER TOPPING SIMS EVER?
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/410/Raid_T11_372.html

Found it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see much skill involved with being unable to cast on move - for hunters that is.
    Both SV and BM have quite big instant-cast windows. Especially with Assurance(BM) and 4P(SV).
    Old Gods made me do it.

I like how non biased the poll was. You should put in an application at Fox news

as if your "blablablabla" didn't disqualify your post more than enough.

I'd rather do good enough DPS to down the boss, than top the meters in only fights that don't involve movement. Which is pretty much none of them.

they see him trolling.....

Useless way?

Why would you want to be lowest on dmg amongs all classes, solely because you've got the ability to cast while moving?.

holy shit dude you must be a god, you can play so well you don't have to move in a fight EVER? you > god

This thread didn't start off too well, and it's not going too well. Closing.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart