Quick question on healing logs for H Malkorok

I'm pretty good at reading logs normally, but am a bit flummoxed on this fight. Is there any way to check people's shield uptimes?

Look for Weak Ancient barrier. Ancient barrier. Strong ancient barrier.
    If its above 85% uptime its on permanently aside the obivsious down time of approx 54 seconds of the fight
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Sorry Aprixius, I should have been more specific. I know what the debuffs are called. I'm trying to find it in the logs.

Here are the specific logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...?s=9703&e=9889 . I'm looking under Debuffs column in the 'Buffs gained' and 'Buffs cast' tabs and not seeing the shield debuffs. Was wondering if there was something I'm missing. All I see is the 'Ancient Miasma' debuff, but that just shows that I was shieldable for 75.9% of the fight, not whether I actively had a shield up for that whole time.

No, logs do not track the actual shield because the shield IS the ancient miasma. The strong/med/weak is only a visual representation of the debuff, not an actual debuff in the combat logs.

Deleted
    We're using Weak Aura to track the shield. So if you're having issues staying alive, it might be worth it to make a WA.

That's a bummer. Thanks, everyone.