Deleted

Need help for Siegecrafter Blackfuse 10HC

Hello!

My guild has started our wipes on Siegecrafter, but there is some disagreements concerning the tactic.

Our tanks insist on tanking Siegecrafter where the Shredder spawns, he talks about some tank swap idk, but there is no way that he wants to tank him at the add belt, which would make it easier for the people dealing with it. What can I tell him to change his mind?

Regarding our tactic all the ranged are stacking on the outer line when the big lazer comes, but we are having problems dealing with the sawblades at the same time. We are getting 3-4 stacks of the lazer while dropping the sawblade to another line and then jumping back to the outer line. Does anyone of you have any tips or tricks for this case?

We are always wiping at 50-60% during the big lazer because of the sawblade and I would very much appreciate if you guys could provide me with some feedback on this.

I don't know if logs will help, but here they are
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bx...ses&boss=71504

Best regards
    Inza

tell him he's doing the fight wrong and to tank it the correct way. if he refuses, yell or replace. he's making the fight harder for no reason

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holycrapfour View Post
    tell him he's doing the fight wrong and to tank it the correct way. if he refuses, yell or replace. he's making the fight harder for no reason
    If I am to convince him, I need to explain him how to deal with the Shredder then. Do you have some knowledge on this? Thank you

Deleted
    Tank the shredder in the middleish area. Have boss near the conveyor belt and ranged in between

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    Tank the shredder in the middleish area. Have boss near the conveyor belt and ranged in between
    I will tell him, thank you Do you have any tips or tricks on how to deal with the big lazer and sawblades?

Tanking at the shredder spawn is more for when you spawn mines so it's easy to cleave/CC them down, and I believe you avoid spawning mines as much as possible in 10 man so its useless to tank near that spot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    Tanking at the shredder spawn is more for when you spawn mines so it's easy to cleave/CC them down, and I believe you avoid spawning mines as much as possible in 10 man so its useless to tank near that spot
    Thanks, I will tell him that there is no reason for NOT tanking Siegecrafter at the conveyor belt.

I am still looking for some tips and tricks regarding the big lazer and how to handle the sawblade while it is up. I would appreciate it big time if I could get some feedback before our raid tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    Killing the deactivated mines is only one possible strategy. You can also focus on killing missiles, or killing lasers. All 3 are viable ways to attack this fight, depending on the strengths of your raid.

Regarding sawblades, stack your ranged characters. Whoever gets a sawblade should move out of the group (or if they can't move, the group should move out of them) and then move back the moment that the blade gets tossed. Done correctly, nobody should take any damage.

There are different strategies to approach Siegecrafter Heroic from, you should probably give them all a good couple of attempts.

Tanking the boss where the shredder spawns, and moving the shredder out to the middle or to the side is in no way wrong, but that assumes that you're taking the bombs.

It's a very viable tactic for 10 man, no idea about 25 man. With our raid setup, this tactic worked the best for us. Logs.

Purely a kill video, no walkthrough on how to deal with stuff, but it proves my point:

Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

AWFUL video, turn the damn volume down

Quote Originally Posted by Merchy3 View Post
    AWFUL video, turn the damn volume down
    You couldn't do that yourself?