Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I have the Razer Naga Molten and the Corsair K70, the K70 is a mechanical keyboard and is way more responsive than your average keyboard. If I were you the best way to start is with a mechanical keyboard, might as well start with something you'll end up moving onto. As for your mouse, it's fine. I really suggest the Corsair K70.

I use Merc stealth only for MMO's. I've tried learning the orbweaver from levels 85-90, and the movement was always an issue for me with the stick, I could never get used to it.

I still wish the Fang gamepad was still available so I don't have to use this keyboard to type.

Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    I use Merc stealth only for MMO's. I've tried learning the orbweaver from levels 85-90, and the movement was always an issue for me with the stick, I could never get used to it.

I still wish the Fang gamepad was still available so I don't have to use this keyboard to type.
    That is why I am at present using the central keys on the Belkin n52TE as a traditional WASD, and the d-pad (stick removed) as the 4 binds they would have been.
    Same number of keys that way, and given how the more capable players are doing it on a traditional keyboard, mimicking that doesn't seem that bad an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Could always just use your Keyboard like I do....very weird like.

Combined with my Naga I don't really need any modifiers except maybe a couple shift ones for random things.

1-9 easily reachable while moving still. the 6 above arrow keys are quite easy to hit as well while moving + naga = all the keybinds.