Thread: No Man's Sky

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Roguelike? That's my weakness!
    It is permadeath mode but you keep the same save file. The current rewards you get don't seem to be worth it but as more players discover/research the loop they are supposed to be better. Expedition progress resets but things like animal and minerals scanned do not. Not sure if I like the approach but I've always hated starting out new in NMS when I usually have everything. That might be because I keep dying to stupid stuff after almost getting stage 1 done.

Also as a tip for anyone that is going to play it die once right away. You are required to die once as part of the expedition and it saves any early time wasted.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-05-26 at 03:51 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is permadeath mode but you keep the same save file. The current rewards you get don't seem to be worth it but as more players discover/research the loop they are supposed to be better. Expedition progress resets but things like animal and minerals scanned do not. Not sure if I like the approach but I've always hated starting out new in NMS when I usually have everything. That might be because I keep dying to stupid stuff after almost getting stage 1 done.

Also as a tip for anyone that is going to play it die once right away. You are required to die once as part of the expedition and it saves any early time wasted.
    If you are struggling but still want the items you could use the item dupe to get enough nanites and shit to buy a s class shield then dupe that a few times.

New update to freighters and living ships. Would link the post but comps broke atm and using a shitty tablet.