FX 6350 vs. i5 4670k

Hey there. I recently posted a thread asking for advice on a new build. I'm buying the parts tomorrow, but I was curious about something.

I currently have a AMD FX 6350 @ 4.2 (this was a computer build and overclocked for me), and I plan on switching to an Intel i5 4670k. In games like, Wow and other MMO's, will there be much of a performance increase? If so, by how much? I've tried reading around, but I'm unable to find much info.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Thanks in advanced, guys.
    Last edited by Takure; 2013-12-10 at 10:50 AM.

These values are to be taken with a grain of salt(Taken from http://www.cpubenchmark.net/):

Single threaded performance:
    i5-4670k: 2,169
    FX-6350: 1,496

So up-to 4 cores, the i5 will be ~45% Faster.

At full core usage, performance will be approximately so:
    i5-4670k: 7,523
    FX-6350: 7,015

Using all cores, the i5 will be ~7% Faster.

I am not claiming the site is accurate, but it is a known fact that Intel CPUs are far ahead of AMD in MMO gaming.

Deleted
    You'll get around 7-12% minimum FPS increase with the 4670k OC'ed to 4.0, give or take. This is relevant because when the performance typically dips in raids, it's because the CPU's cycles are being used for everything else. The Min FPS is the most relevant to reduce stuttering framerates, though impossible to eliminate in WoW for various reasons.

Deleted
    It's a lot more than 7-12%.