15+ Year Old Account

Has the US got patch 5.4.2 deployed and are up and running again?

If yes, can someone kind soul please tell me if karazhan is still there as a 70 with The Violet Eye please!

I am only one run away from turning Exalted into Violet Eye, so would really love to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    If yes, can someone kind soul please tell me if karazhan is still there as a 70 with The Violet Eye please!

I am only one run away from turning Exalted into Violet Eye, so would really love to know.
    It's only 3:05 there, ask again in 8 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it a little time. Maintenance started just a little bit ago.

Deleted
    You should make a trial account on US servers and find out yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to pull the future into the present and get a glimpse of what it looked like. It has actually been moved to Pandaria, more specifically the Vale. It's similar to what they did with Dalaran, only instead of there being a crater in place of where it was, there's a giant smiley face.

Proof

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    You should make a trial account on US servers and find out yourself!
    That's right, because level 1, trial accounts will be able to get to kara and check it out......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokkie View Post
    That's right, because level 1, trial accounts will be able to get to kara and check it out......
    When you log on it says the patch number......

When you see the patch number "5.4.2" then you know it's up and running again.

I'm sorry, what are you trying to say here?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right. so just because a patch has been deployed that will say if kara 70 is still there, or if the new phased kara is only for max level chars, or you know that kinda thing. yeah, my mistake, coulda figured all that from a patch number, silly me.

Deleted
    Right. so just because a patch has been deployed that will say if kara 70 is still there, or if the new phased kara is only for max level chars, or you know that kinda thing. yeah, my mistake, coulda figured all that from a patch number, silly me.
    Do you even know what PTR is?

If it was on the PTR yesterday, pretty sure it'll be live when the patch rolls out.

Making yourself look mighty silly here.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes, i know what the PTR is, clearly it would appear by the question posed by the OP that he did not go on the PTR, which is why he come to the forum asking people, if the OP had been on the PTR then he would know the answer to his question don't you think?

Deleted
    yes, i know what the PTR is, clearly it would appear by the question posed by the OP that he did not go on the PTR, which is why he come to the forum asking people, if the OP had been on the PTR then he would know the answer to his question don't you think?
    So you're trying to argue that because the OP did not go to PTR therefor does not have evidence to believe that Kara will be whatever means that Kara won't be whatever.

Yep, this conversation is hopeless. I'm done.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This conversation is no more hopeless than the first answer you gave.

Deleted
    This conversation is no more hopeless than the first answer you gave.
    Your first answer made no sense and completely missed the point. I recommend you work on your reading comprehension.

10+ Year Old Account
    It even says on the front page that all Kara changes "have been reverted" and it says right at the top of the main post.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The OP asked if anyone knew if kara lvl 70 was still there, you told him to make a trial account..... so you didn't really have an answer for him, you just thought you would add some useless post that was of no help. maybe you should try reading a question before answering it.

and no before you say anything, no my post isn't really helpful to him either, as i don't play US realms so i wouldn't know.

Deleted
    The OP asked if anyone knew if kara lvl 70 was still there, you told him to make a trial account..... so you didn't really have an answer for him, you just thought you would add some useless post that was of no help. maybe you should try reading a question before answering it.

and no before you say anything, no my post isn't really helpful to him either, as i don't play US realms so i wouldn't know.
    As you have shown before, your reading comprehension is way off. I have lost track of what you're even talking about.