Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    Your dichotomy is irrational because it assumes there is no middle ground.
    You can't always get rid of the pain.

emotionally: It's bad for those around you

Logically: If their in severe pain, as in incurable diseases, horribly disabled it should be allowed. If it where more
    acceptable people would get to say goodbye and get closure the emotional impact would actually be less the say ,
    instantly in a car wreck... less drain on society win/win .. Everybody dies, it just a matter of when.

(Also in a world where we grow more and more over populated their eventually going to have to severely limit births
    or have a lot more wars ect...populations got to give somewhere all we all will die...)

Deleted
    do it!!!everybody do it!!!
    you must kill your self!!!
    DO IT NOW!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no friends or family, am disabled, and i'm on my third anti depressant medication now, and I still don't want to live a lot of days. I just don't have the will to end it.

No one would be affected if I died, so the whole "You'll hurt those around you" is bull, as no one is around me to give two shits. So everyday I wake up I get angry some days that I even woke up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koohii View Post
    No one would be affected if I died, so the whole "You'll hurt those around you" is bull, as no one is around me to give two shits. So everyday I wake up I get angry some days that I even woke up.
    Thanks for telling, now I know to be sad if you die. So there, you can't kill yourself.
    Antidepressants work well most of the time though, at least did for me. You just need the right dose of the right stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Some times there is no middle ground.
    That's irrational thinking because it's never true, at least not in this context

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    You can't always get rid of the pain.
    If that were true, I hope that's not an excuse not to try.

Deleted
    Skimmed over the 34 pages.

Folk saying it's the 'easy way out'. BULLSHIT. Takes balls to finally do yourself in.

If you are wanting to end things, then your not thinking about repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are overly optimistic.
    No, I'm simply able to view the situation without the lens of depression. If rationalism = optimism then that's news to me.

I'm actively suicidal, and I'd prefer to be dead, but the few times I try I get scared and wimp out because I dont know what its like to be dead

10+ Year Old Account
    "Killing yourself is so selfish. If you do that, I won't be able to talk to you anymore. And I'll miss you. And I'll be sad. How could you do that to me." Me me me. You expect me to live a life of misery just because YOU wouldn't like it. How hypocritical.