Deleted

Best way to spend money on wow

Just bought 10 accs. Im going to bot them all next 1year.

My main acc I wont bot and use different connection ip than my bottin accs. I got 3 dif connection including my cell. I will not trade with them eather except trough buying items from ah. There wont be any connection between them so my main will never be banned.

My bot toons will be prolly banned in masswave which is like once every year. I laugh at player report function.

5 euro accs is not something im bothered about. I will bot mostly bgs for gearing and gathering for ah selling.

I have no rispect for blizzard as they dont have rispect for me. I will continue to abuse their game and first time in my life I encourage others do same. Using bot called honorbuddy. Totally safe with different ip.

Discussing botting and other actions against the ToU is heavily frowned upon here, as are any advertising/gloating threads with no discussable content.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-12-11 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted
    By spending irl money on accs or posting this on mmo?

I have work so 5 euro is something I can wipe my ass with.

As for mmo I dont really care I can make 100 accs with dif ip in here if I want to.

Are you stupid?
    Last edited by mmocb73e3555d7; 2013-12-11 at 07:46 AM.

Botting isn't worth paying subscription fees on, there isn't as much money in it as you might think. If you want to start mass producing money I suggest leveling servers full of max level characters, level alchemy and one of the crafting professions and start muling materials with transmutes on a daily basis. You'll be loaded beyond your imagination in no time, and best of all it's completely legal.

How do you expect to get respect if you can't even spell it right?

OT: Are you trying to gloat here? What can you possibly get out of telling us that you use bots and you hate Blizzard?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Sharing and selling account is illegal

Youre completely wrong about gold/sub fee part. It takes 2days to get you irl money back otherwise people wouldnt do this as profession. I just need gold myself and gladly do it in abusive way

I don't understand what's going on here. Are you just telling us something OP? Or are you asking a question?

Deleted
    Encouraging people to bot. Bliz authority sucks dicks and theyre useless at it

Quote Originally Posted by Exc View Post
    By spending irl money on accs or posting this on mmo?

I have work so 5 euro is something I can wipe my ass with.

As for mmo I dont really care I can make 100 accs with dif ip in here if I want to.

Are you stupid?
    by posting and promoting botting on this forum

Discussing botting and other actions against the ToU is heavily frowned upon here, as are any advertising/gloating threads with no discussable content.