Poll: Give Rogues This Option

Thread: Weapons On Back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's already relatively annoying to spot the difference between a monk and rogue (having to check the buffs ugh). Besides, it would only ruin certain weapons' uniqueness that are put on the back by default.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be a standard display option for all characters on how they sheathe their weapon. More customization is something this game gravely needs.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorune View Post
    i would actually love this, so much.
    I'd like a minor glyph of evasion that changes it from dodge to parry too, but sorry that's kind of off topic... I just really liked the idea of parrying a load of incoming attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are all about quickness... if you're walking and you need to grab your blade quickly, do you think it'll take less time to grab the blade at your hip or to stick your hand up and grab the obvious blade on your back? Leave the back weapons to classes that have a reason to have it there... a 2-3 lb dagger doesn't go on your back... a 15-20 lb 2H will because you'd be tired of your pants falling down if you carried something heavy like that on your belt.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I'd appreciate an option to game to sheathe the weapon on the back, Hailstorm looks so good sheathed on the back, but I main assn soo.

Give rogues tank spec! Then we can have weapons on back as a spec feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    monks only have weapons on their back because of the jab animation

it would look retarded as hell if they did the jab animation from a weapon sheathed at the hip
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    monks only have weapons on their back because of the jab animation

it would look retarded as hell if they did the jab animation from a weapon sheathed at the hip
    This makes as much sense as talking about physics (weapon draw speed...) in a game with flying dragons. None, to be precise.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    I vote no. Not because of monks, but because back-sheathed weapons clip horribly and as a result, look awful on trolls.
    To be honest: Everything looks awful on trolls

OT: I love back sheathed weapons. There are way too few. To have that option would be amazing!

Not everything. Just helms and back-sheathed weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdeh View Post
    I'd like a minor glyph of evasion that changes it from dodge to parry too, but sorry that's kind of off topic... I just really liked the idea of parrying a load of incoming attacks.
    I'd take it as a major glyph. Fuck warriors.

You can transmog daggers to:
    Twinblade of the Hakkari
    or
    Twinblade of the Hakkari
    Still better than nothing. :-)