Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I'm not very sexy I would assume they were making fun of me. I wouldn't say it was sexual harassment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    It's when I read these kind of threads that I realize I'm associating with socially repressed people. What hetero guy would mind getting slapped on the butt by a hot girl unless his girlfriend/wife is nearby?
    Not every man thinks solely with his genitals.
    Men have the right to not be touched against their will just like women do. Are people really that narrow-minded to not get it?

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    guys, comon, we all know we would love to get our asses slapped
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    guys, comon, we all know we would love to get our asses slapped
    Only by you Ron

Don't try to understand women.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    There are some of us in committed relationships that certainly wouldn't appreciate having our personal space invaded in such a trashy fashion, yes.
    You realize that as much as it is a stereotype, many of the posters on this forum aren't in any such thing, and so wouldn't be able to even comprehend any such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I think I hit a little too close to home.
    Whats that?

- - - Updated - - -

Substitute random good looking women and it's closer to what I actually said in a post before that. Making broad generalizations concerning specific topics isn't good mmkay?

I do find it weird that a hetero guy would actually be offended by a WOMAN patting his butt. Note I didn't say random/male/sub species animal. Woman. One conclusion could possibly be irrational fear of women brought on by an overbearing mother. It is how psychopaths are made after all
    The OP just says girls, not hot females. The OP also says "doesn't even know him" making is random.

Again, he didn't want to be touched for whatever reason. This doesn't make him a psycho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    There are some of us in committed relationships that certainly wouldn't appreciate having our personal space invaded in such a trashy fashion, yes.
    Amen. I love flirting and attention, but I am in a strong relationship with a girl that gives me plenty of that. I don't need/want random people slapping my ass. I'm not that desperate for attention, like some people in this thread =p

Deleted
    Id say yes, happend to me a couple of times and i just enjoy it. I also think the reversed is fine but i dont do it since it would just piss the person of 99% of the times for a reason i cannot understand.

Enjoy shit more, whine less is my moto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    I 100% agree with this!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Why is it unusual?
    Because most adolescent boys are desperate for female attention. It's the way human beings are wired. Because if it weren't that way the species would not have survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    The OP just says girls, not hot females. The OP also says "doesn't even know him" making is random.

Again, he didn't want to be touched for whatever reason. This doesn't make him a psycho.
    Actually, he just told them to move on AFTER the first time they touched him. Not an outbreak, just a gentle "I'm not interested, please leave me alone." Yet these girls continued and touched him again. So yes, I can somewhat understand his outburst. That is also the real thing what is wrong in the story imo. A bit of flirting and touching but (though uninvited to do so) is still slightly innocent. But continuing when told no, then you're really in the wrong. People always say, when a girl says no, it's no. Fair enough, but this applies not just to females imo!

Ps. The OP wrote 'attractive girls' so I suppose one could say they're hot

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Actually, he just told them to move on AFTER the first time they touched him. Not an outbreak, just a gentle "I'm not interested, please leave me alone." Yet these girls continued and touched him again. So yes, I can somewhat understand his outburst. That is also the real thing what is wrong in the story imo. A bit of flirting and touching but (though uninvited to do so) is still slightly innocent. But continuing when told no, then you're really in the wrong. People always say, when a girl says no, it's no. Fair enough, but this applies not just to females imo!

Ps. The OP wrote 'attractive girls' so I suppose one could say they're hot
    Fair enough, the point stands. It doesn't matter if they are hot or ugly, male or female. The guy didn't want to be touched.

Deleted
    If it's people I know, like both male/female friends, I'll just shrug it if it rarely happens. If it's strangers I'm most likely going to stare at you with an intense stare and say 'Okay...' while slowly moving away as if it never happened.

Family members here count as strangers except I say 'never do that again' instead.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    I 100% agree with this!
    I don't. You can't treat male and female actions and responses the same because we're built differently. There are 2 aspects I refer to

1) The significant size, weight and strength advantage of the average male over the average female. If the guy had the size and build of the woman, and vice-versa then it would be a very different story.
    2) In any (hetero) sexual encounter it is the woman who ends up taking the biggest risk because of the possibility of pregnancy.

Therefore it makes a lot of sense that social norms have made it acceptable for a woman to respond by slapping a man who has made an uninvited sexual advance that vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I don't. You can't treat male and female actions and responses the same because we're built differently. There are 2 aspects I refer to

1) The significant size, weight and strength advantage of the average male over the average female. If the guy had the size and build of the woman, and vice-versa then it would be a very different story.
    2) In any (hetero) sexual encounter it is the woman who ends up taking the biggest risk because of the possibility of pregnancy.

Therefore it makes a lot of sense that social norms have made it acceptable for a woman to respond by slapping a man who has made an uninvited sexual advance that vice-versa.
    Intimidation doesn't matter here. We aren't talking about cornering someone and demanding kisses. This is an ass slapping good/bad issue. You can certainly treat the issues the same, if a person doesn't want to be touched, respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Fair enough, the point stands. It doesn't matter if they are hot or ugly, male or female. The guy didn't want to be touched.
    Yep! I absolutely agree with you there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    You can't treat male and female actions and responses the same because we're built differently.
    Our asses are built differently to the point of one being okay to be slapped and the other isn't?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Once again you obviously aint a guy
    Sorry to disappoint you, I'm a guy.
    As far as I recall I always have been .

I think you wanted to say : "Once again you obviously aint a jerk"
    to which I would gladly reply : "No I'm not".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's what the modern world calls gender equality. It's fine for a girl to do that, but not for a guy. That would be sexual harassment.
    Oh for hell's sake. Its a school, high school probably. I must be a masochistic monster because I liked to yank on girl's hair in elementary school.