Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    There are actually a growing amount of people speaking out against male circumcision. I know that more people are finding it to be inhumane, especially because circumcision removes sexual pleasure for men.
    I get a lot of sexual pleasure, and I am for sure circumcised.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    Now imagine how much you'd have if you weren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odina View Post
    Wait... your in the middle of sex... YOU CAN FEEL up to the point where your in the middle of having sex and then BAM CIRCUMSISION just jumps in and stops the pleasure? How in the hell was it not there from teh GET GO and how to you quantify the circumsision as the result of loss of feeling and not first think that you are having a mental hang up about what you are doing? If it was insensitivity due to circumsision how do you even get to the middle? The physical aspect of it is not an On and Off and thus should not just turn on the insesitivity in the middle of sex!
    Google it. He's not here to educate you. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I'll never know the difference so I don't feel I'm at any loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Can't we just boil it down to this:
    Leaving religion out of it, male circumcision is kinda bad and should be considered making illegal until they are 16 or something. Then a proper doctor can do the procedure if they want to go through with it. Female circumcision is a lot worse, and there should be put a lot of resources in educating savage communities about this demented procedure.

I'm not a feminist, but this is no arena to fight for equal rights for men, guys! In this situation, the girls are a lot worse off than we.
    If you want to promote male rights, use your energy on how the judical system clearly favors the mother in a child support cases or something.
    Yes and no. Girls who run risk of having their clitoris removed because they are born in an Islamic nation are clearly worse off, it's not comparable. But since in civilized countries female circumcision is unlawful and male circumsion 'a tradition', men have a much higher chance in those countries of being mutilated without any medical reason, so no in that case men are not better off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargiean View Post
    I'm against any cosmetic surgery done to someone who cannot possibly consent. Giving a grown woman breast implants whom WANTS/CONSENTS to the implants is fine. It's the issue of consent.
    So we should outlaw cleft (beyond cleft palate) surgery and braces because kids can't consent? Kid gets in a car accident, sorry buddy no plastic surgery for you until your 18! Coming down the birth canal gave you a funny shaped head? Sorry we aren't allowed to correct it until you're cone head has fused together because parents aren't allowed to request cosmetic surgery done to their children.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargiean View Post
    I'm against any cosmetic surgery done to someone who cannot possibly consent. Giving a grown woman breast implants whom WANTS/CONSENTS to the implants is fine. It's the issue of consent.
    Well I don't give a shit tbh, my girlfriend use stylage M so it's not like I can call it wrong... I do call it capital destruction though lol. I got a friend who is cut and he's happy for it... my point was more that there plenty people out there whom are circumcised that will toss abuse towards people who modify their bodies in other ways though. I like people who are consistent in their beliefs, I don't like hypocritical folks. ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So we should outlaw cleft (beyond cleft palate) surgery and braces because kids can't consent? Kid gets in a car accident, sorry buddy no plastic surgery for you until your 18!
    Yes having a foreskin totally a birth defect or compareable with a car accident.

Guess you don't need those earlobes? Or Hair folicles?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    if they weren't supposed to have a foreskin why were they born with it?
    Cecal appendix says hi. Foreskin might as well be a remnant of evolution, something we really don't need anymore. Obviously there is risk of infection and malpractice in the process, but the operation does have health benefits.
    And when it comes to sex and all the talk that you lose feeling etc, is bullshit. I was cut at adulthood, so I've copulated with and without a hood and I prefer cut.

Female circumcision on the other hand is just plain brutality and serves no purpose.

The title of the thread alone makes me wonder about the level of ignorance of female anatomy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    I'll never know the difference so I don't feel I'm at any loss
    You don't want to give your future child the benefit of finding out themself is the issue, not you being unable to discover how good sex should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Cecal appendix says hi. Foreskin might as well be a remnant of evolution, something we really don't need anymore.
    Yes because making an internal organ external is for sure the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    The title of the thread alone makes me wonder about the level of ignorance of female anatomy.
    All forms of female genital modification for cosmetical/religious purposes on infants are banned without medical necessarity.
    But one form of infant male genital modification is lawfull.

Who is ignorant?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post

The state has to protect newborns of bodyharm like every other citizen
    I fully agree and am so thankfull I'm not under a state where they go "We think thats bad so we will just BAN that shit" and instead they do studies and reaserch before jumping on a bandwagon and passing laws!

http://www.cps.ca/en/documents/position/circumcision

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Cecal appendix says hi. Foreskin might as well be a remnant of evolution, something we really don't need anymore. Obviously there is risk of infection and malpractice in the process, but the operation does have health benefits.
    And when it comes to sex and all the talk that you lose feeling etc, is bullshit. I was cut at adulthood, so I've copulated with and without a hood and I prefer cut.

Female circumcision on the other hand is just plain brutality and serves no purpose.
    I have nothing against ppl who opt for it, I just think doing something like that to a child that doesn't have any concepts at all let alone the ability to say no is the bit thats wrong. its the same with belief in general i'm completely open minded and would never question anyone's choice to follow a belief system but this comes across as forcing something on someone who doesn't know any better.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2013-12-12 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odina View Post
    I fully agree and am so thankfull I'm not under a state where they go "We think thats bad so we will just BAN that shit" and instead they do studies and reaserch before jumping on a bandwagon and passing laws!

http://www.cps.ca/en/documents/position/circumcision
    Anti earlobe studys? Anti Hairfolicle studys? Don't fucking mutilate children.

Its a disgusting and medieval practice.

They use fucking penis cancer as excuse? Do you know how rare that is?
    Thats the same as using earlobe cancer as a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't want to give your future child the benefit of finding out themself is the issue, not you being unable to discover how good sex should be.
    If that's even remotely possible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    How can you have no compassion for women who similarly cannot orgasm, and are then told by men such as yourself that they're just not doing it right? And in your words, that there's nothing more unsexy than that.

How do you think they feel, when you say that?
    Here's the difference between you an I. I had thousands of pleasure receptors cut off my dick when I was an infant. You didn't have anything done to your vagina. Many women go through issues of not being able to orgasm through vaginal intercourse. That's why you have a clitoris, and why it's illegal to chop it off. However, similarly, you have no compassion for men who had an operation done that literally does that to a man. But it's "ok, because he can still get off". Well, some women can still get off without a clitoris, it just may be more difficult. But if it's more difficult for a guy to get off it's ok, right? This is the double standard presented by you. Maybe when you start to have compassion for men, instead of your feminazi agenda i will show compassion towards you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    So I looked it up, and I guess it could be true. This makes me sad

This is precisely why I'm for free will on this subject. A person should be allowed to mature to an age where they can decide their own happiness, provided they consider the long-term effects. (You know how a person gets a tattoo on the fly, and then regrets it later. Sort of like that, where they should have put more consideration into their personal reasoning.)

I've seen arguments in every direction on this issue since I started reading the thread. Some guys get plenty of pleasure sans foreskin, so good for them. I feel sorry for the ones who suffer the opposite (no pleasure sans foreskin). I have also known of people who have sexual issues WITH foreskin, and had to have theirs removed.

I honestly think that circumcision for anyone should be the decision of the person who would receive the procedure (unless there is a medical history that actually deems is necessary, like the one person with the family history of UTI that came from having a foreskin).

I also honestly think that people who want to have it done to their children based on their own aesthetic opinion or sense of tradition should wait and let their offspring decide on their own.

And based on my own experiences with both ends of the gender spectrum, I am even more for free will. (I just wish testicle sacks looked more attractive and less like a growth.) The penis is too fascinating of an body part for people to go chopping it up before it has a chance to reach its potential. (I had an ex whose penis actually looked like it was stunted because of circumcision, as if too much was trimming off, but he had no sexual issues otherwise.)

So I looked it up, and I guess it could be true. This makes me sad
    Wow, someone actually went out of their way too look up information rather than sit in a cloud of ignorance?

I'm with you here bro. I wish I had foreskin.