Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
LastLast
  1. #721
    The Undying Kalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Στην Κυπρο
    Posts
    32,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    How odd, all the people who are against circumcision are the ones I usually think of as complete assholes on these forums...

    You know the type... The ones who have no actual opinion and turn every response into an index of google hits for whatever it is they were trying to argue for or against, while attempting to wash us down with their antisocial cynicism.
    So you make your point that people who don't have an opinion on the topic are assholes...by not giving an opinion on the topic.

  2. #722
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    Why assume that an uncircumcised dong is a dirty one?
    I'm wondering about that as well. It's funny I see people spewing left and right shit like " circumcision is good because your dick will be clean" but imho, you still have to clean your dick often if you don't want that hanging meat to stink like a piece of rotten fish dipped into shit sauce.

  3. #723
    Deleted
    Looks like talking about religion is forbidden here so i stop talking about it specific.

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I'm wondering about that as well. It's funny I see people spewing left and right shit like " circumcision is good because your dick will be clean" but imho, you still have to clean your dick often if you don't want that hanging meat to stink like a piece of rotten fish dipped into shit sauce.
    Probably doesn't clean it. *cringe*

  5. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    As you should. Imagine unintentional arousal, due to maybe a spouse who doesn't understand what it feels to have your penis stitched together, blood flowing to downtown Dicksburg and you can feel every single individual stitch stretching.. I've had a whole lot of abuse done to me, from intentional to unintentional, and sex 5 days after the operation is still the single most painful moment in my life.
    My mate walked around like he had shit his pants, it makes you an easy target. ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

  6. #726
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    Probably doesn't clean it. *cringe*
    When he sits, shit flies come out of nowhere circling his crotch ))) trolololol I'm so infracted

  7. #727
    The Lightbringer Zathrendar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The land of eternal grey
    Posts
    3,573


    Dispel your ignorance with this video.

    I see no reason for it, it is an unwarranted violation and mutilation of the boy's body. I am just glad my parents never did it. I would certainly question my relationship with them if they could inflict something that traumatic on a young child.

  8. #728
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I'm wondering about that as well. It's funny I see people spewing left and right shit like " circumcision is good because your dick will be clean" but imho, you still have to clean your dick often if you don't want that hanging meat to stink like a piece of rotten fish dipped into shit sauce.


    yeah hygiene is a really wierd reason to give, unless you don't wash often, then i think you're probably going to have more problems than a dirty penis.

  9. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    Atheism is not a belief system, it's not a group. There is nothing to believe (deities)
    Except most atheists are quite the opposite and have to impose(similar to religious folks) their lack of belief on people. HOW DARE YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD OR HIS BABY.... even though the holiday is in the spirit of being good etc etc.

  10. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    When he sits, shit flies come out of nowhere circling his crotch ))) trolololol I'm so infracted
    Lol. It's a fair point, he attacked uncircumcised 'dongs'

  11. #731
    The Undying Kalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Στην Κυπρο
    Posts
    32,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    Both being a jew in the first place makes me go to heaven the nice things are just because im a good person and like to help others.
    Heaven, the gay nightclub near Charing Cross, is full of Jews?

  12. #732
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post


    Dispel your ignorance with this video.

    I see no reason for it, it is an unwarranted violation and mutilation of the boy's body. I am just glad my parents never did it. I would certainly question my relationship with them if they could inflict something that traumatic on a young child.
    Because over a billion people worldwide are traumaticised stop being drama queens

  13. #733
    It reduces the risk of infection from STI's including HIV. Female circumcision has been shown to actually increase the risk of complications and infection. Circumcision in males is cheap and there is fairly reliable evidence that it can help protect against STI's with almost no cons. It has not been proven that it can decrease sexual pleasure either. If there are benefits and almost no downsides, why not?

    From the CDC
    Some laboratory studies have shown the foreskin is more susceptible to HIV infection than other penile tissue. The foreskin may also have greater susceptibility to traumatic epithelial disruptions (tears) during intercourse, providing a portal of entry for pathogens, including HIV.5 In addition, the microenvironment in the preputial sac between the unretracted foreskin and the glans penis may be conducive to viral survival. Finally, the presence of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), which independently may be more common in uncircumcised men, increase the risk for HIV acquisition.
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/prevention/re...ecircumcision/

    From World Health Organization
    There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%.
    http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

  14. #734
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Parental right is another topic for another debate.
    no its pretty inseparable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    IF everyone used protection when having sex, I would agree with you.
    here is where it becomes a moot point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    However, reality dictates otherwise, so a circumcised population will have (and does have) noticeable reductions in HIV rates. One less case of HIV is still one less case, even if the odds are only 30% lower. Hell, that's not a small benefit buckeroo.
    know the complication rate?, its a non zero number, know how many people die because they put on a condom?
    It remains a STUPID idea, also given the average rate of sex, you can wait and have a conversation with your kids if they want to or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Yes they did think of that, which is why in their conclusion they state further studies should be done on a population where male circumcision is common. The study does not take into account individuals who received the procedure for reasons other than medical complications.
    given that a) a man who does it late in life can compare back and forth and b) a circumcision solves the problem that's points in my favor not yours.

  15. #735
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Heaven, the gay nightclub near Charing Cross, is full of Jews?
    That wasnt really funny just saying.

  16. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except most atheists are quite the opposite and have to impose(similar to religious folks) their lack of belief on people. HOW DARE YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD OR HIS BABY.... even though the holiday is in the spirit of being good etc etc.
    It doesn't work when comparing an atheist with Stalin, though.

    on-topic: HIV or not, use protection

  17. #737
    Deleted
    Many of the ppl posting here live in a secular nation, which means affairs of the state (like laws) are or should be seperated from religion. It's the ladt thing I will say about religion but it's on topic, since there can be no religious exempt from an unlawfull act. In my country female circumcision is forbidden, no matter what religion the parents have. And it should be the same for boys, since despite the incomparability (which I can't stress enough) it's ghe same basic principle of mutilation of perfectly healthy children.

  18. #738
    The Insane Underverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Underverse
    Posts
    16,210
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except that hasn't been proven completely? There's been men who have gotten them later in life that say it's no different than previously was.

    Honestly if the parents can let their son keep their foreskin/penis in good condition while growing up with foreskin more power to them and it's ok. I've seen some UGLY uncircumcised dicks out there though and I've seen some good looking ones and the ones that look fine were taken care of growing up. I'd hate to be in my teens/20's with some messed up looking junk.
    It's hard to prove if it reduces pleasure, because it's hard to design experiments to test that. Your sample would have to be adults who start circumcised and go through the circumcision process, and would rely on subjective sensation and questionnaires. Moreover, because you need to get people who are getting circumcised, your sample is highly biased, as those who are getting circumcised are probably doing it because they want to and thus would consciously or subconsciously attempt to justify their decision, except in rare cases such as the one described by exdeath202 (a few posts above the one I'm quoting) - and he says that it reduces pleasure (and other side effects).

    btw, dicks in general are ugly - people are attracted to body structure and personality, not sexual organs. I find circumcised ones to be more frightening than uncircumcised ones.

  19. #739
    The Undying Kalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Στην Κυπρο
    Posts
    32,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    That wasnt really funny just saying.
    Not as funny as believing that you'll go to a place that doesn't exist, I'll grant you.

  20. #740
    Cookie Monster Radux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    17,202
    This thread has gone on long enough.

    Locked

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •