Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etnitz View Post
    I have a friend who is not circumcised and he lives in fear of his foreskin...
    I'm not entirely sure that having a foreskin is his actual problem...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by etnitz View Post
    Like I said, I don't! I am a firm believer in Murphy's Law; what can go wrong, will go wrong. It has held true in all my life, so I would rather be safe than sorry. I have a friend who is not circumcised and he lives in fear of his foreskin and wishes his parents had it done as a baby. He has read and heard tons of horror stories about foreskins gone bad. So again, I know I will never know what might have been or will happen if I still had it, but in the end I am glad it is gone. One less thing to worry about as an adult.
    Your friend needs help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Yes, i can imagine. Doesnt really change my knowledge not my argument. Though yours has yet to change and yet to find an actual reason.
    Tradition is reason enough for me. If my dad, my grandfather, my uncles, every male in my family has been circumcised because it's what our family does, then that's reason enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

I find it hilarious you guys keep touting this.
    I know. Subjective preferences be damned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Tradition is reason enough for me. If my dad, my grandfather, my uncles, every male in my family has been circumcised because it's what our family does, then that's reason enough for me.
    Just because something is tradition, doesen't always make it right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    From what I get from this thread I...

Do not feel pleasure.
    Cannot masturbate
    Nobody said that

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hilarious you guys keep touting this.
    In opposition to looking like a long sock then yeah it's much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    So that when you're all standing around with your dongs hanging out, your son won't feel like the odd man out?
    That's understandable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Just because something is tradition, doesen't always make it right.
    What's right to you obviously isn't what's right to me.

Weird...we have differing opinions on a subject. I...don't know how to proceed from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    So that when you're all standing around with your dongs hanging out, your son won't feel like the odd man out?
    That's understandable.
    Something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Almost no complications is not as good as no complications.

Scars look better?

That split second you save pulling your foreskin back will save you almost a minute over the course of a lifetime...
    I'd take the minute chance of complications from a male circumcision than foreskin complications and having to get a circumcision later in life

Yeah that minute saved not having to maintain an uncircumcised penis adds up over the years and in some ways improves quality of life. It's a useless piece of skin that just collects junk and may or may not improve an orgasm by 2%.

You're arguing as if one is so much better than the other when the reality of the situation is weighing the pros and cons of both. Being adults parents who might possibly know a thing about two about dealing with human sex organs, I have no issue with them making the decision for their baby boy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaingling42 View Post
    circumcision removes sexual pleasure for men? ha, im not sure if i believe this.
    I thought this was obvious to anyone older than 9. It's fact, not opinions. Well, except in rare cases where phimosis might cause trouble.

Deleted
    Well naturally europeans will prefer uncircumcised and americans wont

10+ Year Old Account
    My family background is a mix of Cypriot and English (Somerset and Norfolk) countryfolk...sometimes you have to drop the pointless tradition and stop fucking goats.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    About 4 years ago I actually got my foreskin reattached...well I should say it was an operation that took skin grafts from my thigh and attached it onto my penis. It was rather painful for about 2 weeks afterwards, but honestly I think it was well worth the surgery and money. I just felt that my circumcision to begin with was a purely religious statement by my parents, and religion serves absolutely zero place in my life.
    Is it...functional? I'd be afraid that tearing/pinching would be more common. That's amazing they can do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I sense the bias is strong in you.....

Teehee
    Maybe O=)
    But that being said my bf's is circumcised, and it's the only one I've ever known. So I guess.
    I'd try and pitch it as an experiment for science, but really, no one would fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    its reduced sensitivity
    Yes, but not reduced so much that orgasm is forever an impossibility.

I'm just saying that the consequences aren't of the same magnitude.

Isn't one a sexual lobotomy and the other cosmetic?
    I think if they both produced the same results there wouldn't be any double standard.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The only disadvantage I've seen brought up is loss of sexual feeling because of it. I have sex just fine with a circumcised penis.
    Then you havent been paying attention because studies have been linked and anecdotes told about the increased chance of ED, lack of orgasm for the man and partner respectively not to mention the lack of lubrication and the problems arising from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    In opposition to looking like a long sock then yeah it's much better.
    How many uncircumcised cocks have you seen

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    From what I get from this thread I...

Do not feel pleasure.
    Cannot masturbate
    and have horrible scarring.

BrB..

Hm.. I seem to have NO trouble achieving orgasm. It feels quite good and has since I was 12. Uhm..No trouble maintaining an erection... Horrible scarring? Hold on, lemme check...Can't tell.

I guess this is all anecdotal evidence though.
    Agreed on all acounts.

Can we close this thread please? This topic has been done to death and always turns into a flame war.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    A compelling rebuttal
    Equally met by a compelling assertion.