Poll: Who is the strongest Warlord?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The strongest of Warlords.

To speak first of all - I totally exclude both Ner'zhul and Gul'dan from the poll - if not taken aback, they'd easily smash all others to dust, even all together. It is pointless to compare a most powerful mortal warlock in history, who could raise damn islands from seafloor, create volcanos or wipe an entire army with a single spell, killing his foes by thousands; with some brute with an axe. Or the gretest shaman on Draenor, who, armed with powerful artefects, was able to rip a PLANET (!) apart.
    Well, the poll is about - fair, poweful warriors on the arena, with their suits and weapons of choice, if they have gadjets or minor magic, or phychic attacks, it's all with them, as well as preferred gear. So, this are conditions. Along with actual Warlords, Thrall as gladiator and Garrosh without any Y'shaarj stuff are included.

lorewise, not sure.

gamewise, pretty sure it's gonna be grom, unless halfway through everyone but him drinks demon blood. Grom probably isn't going to be the end boss or anything, but I'd be willing to bet he's the last one standing (as long as we're excluding guldan, who might be the harbinger for a legion-based expansion)

I was expecting to be able to choose from Ner'zhul or Gul'dan arguably both stupidly powerful in their own right, but negating that...hmmm...maybe grom or kargath

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan is king.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom all the way when you take big-time magic wielders like Nerzhul and Guldan out of the picture.

Deleted
    Funny pick. We're missing Gul'dan and Ner'zhul.(and a few others, since your definition seems large)
    Also define strongest ?

In terms of raw brute force, i'll say Grom without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Gul'dan is king.
    And that is why he's not included. That would blackout everyone else, because the gap between Gul'dan &Ner'zhul and all the others is too immense to even compare. They are not even close to others.
    So it'd be more fair to compare guys with more or less equal powers and I'm quite interested to find out the most skillful warrior out of them. Though I suspect that it is pretty like asking - who would win in pvp between the classes. They're all strong, capable and the victory depends on luck and random mistakes rather more than on pure strength and power. That's my opinion.
    Though voted on Kilrogg, since he's the oldest but not yet weak, has longest battle experience plus some minor voodoo-like magic or psychis tricks, if I didn't get Blizz wrong.
    Last edited by Explorer; 2013-12-12 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    Grom all the way when you take big-time magic wielders like Nerzhul and Guldan out of the picture.
    And yet Blackhand was known to be the strongest and most ruthless Chieftain in the original timeline, which is why he became the first Warchief. And Doomhammer took him out. So I think they're both stronger than Grom. I'm not saying they would beat Grom in a fight, but they're at least physically stronger. Grom needs his speed to win.

I guess it's hard to decide which one is the strongest Orc when taking into account strength, speed, tactical prowess, etc.

It's definitely not Durotan though. And I don't think Kargath or Kilrogg either. But the rest? I think it's hard to say.

Deleted
    I'm going Orgrim, he killed most of the shadow council, kill Blackhand, Rampaged through Eastern Kingdoms, and was only killed by Turalyon because of the amount of holy light that flowed through him after seeing his friends and mentor slain by Ogrim.

I would put Grom just below him.

In the original Warcraft 1 lore, the clans were all fighting among themselves until Blackhand rose to power and united them. Although later we discover that he was the puppet of Gul'dan. So I'd say in the original timeline, one of those two.

But it looks like in the altered timeline Garrosh disrupted the balance of power and Grom wound up the strongest.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-12-12 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Blaclhand was actually ruthless and just basicly a power seeking jerk, that's what is being said in the original lore. Not that he's actually THE strongest - if I'm not mistaken of course.
    Grom on the other hand is tall, swift and uncontrollable - which the main reason as to why gul'dan didn't take him to Azeroth.

He's a savage tiger and Blackhand is a ruthless bear.
    .....But yeah tbh they are all motherfucking badasses - well maybe not Durotan, but he's still pretty cool.
    Ever Thrall that tends to be seen like a more peaceful guy is actually very powerful but in another way...even though he got high kicked like a sissy by Garrosh the last time I saw him.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tough really, I'd say Grom and Orgrim are pretty neck in neck for the strongest title. With perhaps Grom edging forward a little for killing Mannoroth.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    To speak first of all - I totally exclude both Ner'zhul and Gul'dan from the poll - if not taken aback, they'd easily smash all others to dust, even all together. It is pointless to compare a most powerful mortal warlock in history, who could raise damn islands from seafloor, create volcanos or wipe an entire army with a single spell, killing his foes by thousands; with some brute with an axe. Or the gretest shaman on Draenor, who, armed with powerful artefects, was able to rip a PLANET (!) apart.
    Well, the poll is about - fair, poweful warriors on the arena, with their suits and weapons of choice, if they have gadjets or minor magic, or phychic attacks, it's all with them, as well as preferred gear. So, this are conditions. Along with actual Warlords, Thrall as gladiator and Garrosh without any Y'shaarj stuff are included.
    Your poll is flawed. Orgrim is not a warlord in this time frame.

Thrall isn't supposed to be a "warlord" either, surely?

Truth be told, I kinda assumed Thrall would be at the level of Ner'zhul and Gul'dan if he can use his shamanism. Seems silly to put him against a bunch of warriors, himself.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have to vote Grommash but it's hard to say since what I know what these Orcs are capable of mostly comes from after they drank the blood of demons so who is the strongest now is up for debate since this an alternate universe.

But my vote stands with Grommash since it is assumed the Orcs unite under him I believe. That said he would have to be very formidable for the Orcs to rally behind.

I def meant to vote Grommash, but didn't read close enough and voted for Garrosh...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackhand IS the strongest!

Grom seems to be the fanboy pick of choice.

Kargath, guy is one of the meanest son of a bitches in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Gul'dan is king.
    I vote for Gul'Dan.

alright, alright i got it. Blackhand or Grom
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2013-12-13 at 10:04 AM.