Poll: Most Iconic Class

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    demon hunter here, fire eyeballs, no armor, dual-wielding double bladed swords of fel magic? no competition

Idk how people can say deathknight when the class didn't even come out until two expansions later. Vanilla had naxx as its last raid (killing undead), BC was killing Demons, and Wrath was about undead aswell. And thats without Uther, Arthas, Tirion Fordring, etc coming into the picture

Paladin 100%.

I think it's fair to say that Warcraft and WoW classes have changed their roles a bit, but the class with the most consistent representation over the entire franchise has been Blizzard's use of paladins without a doubt.

Turalyon
    Uther the Lightbringer
    Arthas Menethil
    Bolvar whooping dragon ass at the end of the Marshal Windsor's attunement chain in classic
    Dranei's connection to the Light via Naaru as paladins outshines their other class roles by far
    Blood elf storylines in BC also involving Naaru, and was the most important new sub-plot development for their race with M'uru
    Tirion Fordring
    Tauren also apparently getting lore reasons for becoming paladins as Sunwalkers (IMO that was the one class addition to old races that got the most development)
    Sunwalker Dezco being possibly the most important friendly non-faction leader in Mists?
    Upcoming heroes like Vindicator Maraad featuring as main characters on the Warlords preview page
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2013-12-13 at 08:07 AM.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?