Thread: Budget Case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That is a shame, i couldnt find it on UK sites either.

Of the cases in this thread my vote goes to fractal 3000. You really want a case with at least one fan on top, there is a large difference between cases with top ventilation and without in terms of temps (heat rises, of course, much better to work with that concept).

I think both the NZXT 210 Elite and Bitfenix Merc Alpha that I've looked at have top outtake fan locations.

Ya that was just more of a general guideline comment, i didnt look at the other specificaly.

After looking at all 3 the fractal still gets my recommendation, much better intake grill with a filter at the front.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were you I wouldn't buy from the internet... just walk into your local computer store and ask for the cheapest full tower and loads of fans.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    If I were you I wouldn't buy from the internet... just walk into your local computer store and ask for the cheapest full tower and loads of fans.
    Grats, you win worst advice of the day award. Like, what? lol

Full towers are jiganormous and are only good if you plan on doing a full on water cooled system with radiators all over the place. And not buying on the internet, you like paying more for stuff, taxes also?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Grats, you win worst advice of the day award. Like, what? lol

Full towers are jiganormous and are only good if you plan on doing a full on water cooled system with radiators all over the place. And not buying on the internet, you like paying more for stuff, taxes also?
    That's your e-pinion. And it's irrelevant.
    What I said is the cheapest and most efficient solution for his heatsink rig, and that's what matters.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.