Will we be using the LMG in WoD????

I was thinking about this last night. The benefit to Disc from the LMG is just so huge, it seems like it's going to be worth using in WoD.

As fun as the "spam L90/PW:S during procs" was, I'm getting a little tired of it. I'd like to go back to feeling a little more like I'm healing actual damage and a little less like a DPS player responding to a trinket proc.

Thoughts?
    "I don't always play my warlock, but when I do, I prefer destruction."
    - The Most Interesting Player in the World . . . of Warcraft

I'm pretty sure they mentioned removing meta gems in WoD.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

They always nerf stuff like this now when new content comes out, especially expansions. New helms won't have metas either.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    New helms won't have metas either.
    Ah, must have missed that. Haven't been paying much attention to the WoD stuff recently.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1975 View Post
    Ah, must have missed that. Haven't been paying much attention to the WoD stuff recently.
    It was a panel at blizzcon. I only remember because I was there, lol. They said they were boring because it was almost always "you take this one as dps and you take this one as healer." Didn't really add anything to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    It was a panel at blizzcon. I only remember because I was there, lol. They said they were boring because it was almost always "you take this one as dps and you take this one as healer." Didn't really add anything to the game.
    I for one am glad we're losing reforging and gem slots are getting more rare. At first it was kinda awesome, but now whenever I get a new drop I think "eh, gotta go upgrade it, enchant it, gem it, reforge everything."

Meta gems going are also good news . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jason1975 View Post
    I for one am glad we're losing reforging and gem slots are getting more rare. At first it was kinda awesome, but now whenever I get a new drop I think "eh, gotta go upgrade it, enchant it, gem it, reforge everything."

Meta gems going are also good news . . .
    I completely agree. It has just become tedious. Which is why they said they got rid of it all. There's nothing interesting about gems anymore. I miss enchants like Executioner.