Thread: Dark Shaman Set

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For what it's worth, Watcher said on Twitter yesterday that the Dark Shaman set has a shared drop lockout across Normal/Heroic and Flex where you have only one chance a week. Whoever said that you get multiple chances was mistaken, so no more need to do flex pugs for people that clear normal/heroic every week.

I have killed the boss every week since 5.4 went live and still haven't seen it.

about 13 kills (one a week) when i finally got it
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    For what it's worth, Watcher said on Twitter yesterday that the Dark Shaman set has a shared drop lockout across Normal/Heroic and Flex where you have only one chance a week. Whoever said that you get multiple chances was mistaken, so no more need to do flex pugs for people that clear normal/heroic every week.

I have killed the boss every week since 5.4 went live and still haven't seen it.

They don't share a lockout I ran flex earlier this week nothing than did normal where I received the set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    They don't share a lockout I ran flex earlier this week nothing than did normal where I received the set
    Same happened to me a few weeks ago (was on heroic though)

Deleted
    27 kills so far and no set

Me and another shaman both had the bag drop on week 3ish and the following week but we haven't seen it since and the other shamans in the raid have yet to see it either. Pretty strange.

Still don't have it either... *sigh*
    The cool stuff always have the worst drop rates! Lol!
    And it would look super nice on my goblin shammy <3

Deleted
    Killing them since the first week. Nothing. Fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had about 16 kills so far but no drop. Yet I've seen so many other shamans running around with it. I'm just really unlucky when it comes to getting mog sets I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed them again this week, nope.jpg

Deleted
    Yesterday I did Flex pt2, nothing. Later on the evening we did our normal run with my guild and *BOOM*, got it!
    So there are 2 chances per week to get it, flex and normal/hc does NOT share. The best part about the set though is the fact I can taunt the 2 other shamans in my raid about it > <3

I really envy u guys. Myself 17 flex kills, 4 normal and 14 hc kills and still no fucking set. i m getting desperate. that is 35 kills so far and nothing.

Deleted
    i've never seen it in 25+ kills....

Got my second xmog set yesterday.
    It's DEaable

Quote Originally Posted by Shalinn View Post
    Got my second xmog set yesterday.
    It's DEaable
    Well shit, good to know. I sold my second set. :x
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

16 hc kills, 1 normal and 4 Flex and nothing ... And the first Kill for our new Ele shaman and he got it ... Maybe got lower chance to drop when you are in resto specc?

Deleted
    Probably not, in my raid i am the only one who got the set. I am resto, our ele and enhance still missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by daehin View Post
    16 hc kills, 1 normal and 4 Flex and nothing ... And the first Kill for our new Ele shaman and he got it ... Maybe got lower chance to drop when you are in resto specc?
    I can confirm that's not the case, 23flex, 3normal, 9heroic no set as ele.

I got mine on my 6 or 7th hc kill. It gets old soon! Especially on a panda....

Quote Originally Posted by Vyia View Post
    I got mine on my 6 or 7th hc kill. It gets old soon! Especially on a panda....
    There are some cool tier sets for shamans out there, but I'm beyond sick of T6, so this is a nice upgrade for me.