Deleted

Compare 2 desktops

Hey guys, was about to order a new pc when I saw an advertisement for a Medion desktop pc
    Now the one I wanted to order I have to assemble myself and the Medion one is good to go

Can someone compare these 2 with each other and tell me which one is best?

This one vs this one (click on Specificaties on the left bar, couldnt find an easier way sorry)

Deleted
    The Medion has a slightly better gpu and slightly worse cpu by a tiny bit. It also comes with wifi, a ssd along with its normal hard drive and a copy of Windows 8.1 Pro.

Deleted
    The Medion is marginally better out-of-the-box, but lacks the OC capability of the self-build. It's entirely your choice, though I'd plug for the Medion, as that's a decent build for now, with the SSD and 8.1 Pro natively.

Deleted
    Doesnt the other one have wifi? What do I need for that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheetka View Post
    Doesnt the other one have wifi? What do I need for that?
    No you would need to buy a wifi adapter and Windows if you dont have a copy/key.

id save up allitle more and order the parts yourself.

tho my last PC was a medion with a quadcore cpu, it ran great and never had any trouble with it.
    only thing is that it's hard to upgrade the medion PC seeing the mostly use cheap / striped motherboards.

atleast thats what i found out. before i could upgrade the PC id need to replace halve the parts.
    also note that the medion PC has a GTX 760 with 1.5gig.
    so this is probably a downgrade aswell seeing i bought the 2gig version myself after debating if the 3gig was worth the extra cash.

just do some reseach and look up parts before you judge them.
    in this case id say the reduced the memory of the GPU by 500Mb so a retail GTX760 would still look better.
    but hell the do anything to bring the prize down these days...

still it's a great PC for the money. doubt you can build one yourself cheaper with everything included in the medion.

still id build my own PC it's more fun!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted
    Ive decided to go with the medion

What difference is there really between a 2gig card and a 1.5?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheetka View Post
    Ive decided to go with the medion

What difference is there really between a 2gig card and a 1.5?
    ~500MB of VRAM, which does sometimes matter (for example, Skyrim with moderate modding or BF4 on Ultra can use more than 2GB).

Deleted
    Oh well that's no problem for me.

thanks for your input