Can someone help with Draenei shadow priest please?

Hey everyone,
    I'm faction changing my shadow priest and decided to go female Draenei, but I can't preview how the colors look like on her in glyphed shadowform, I can't decide should I go the very white skin or the super dark one, if any of you has a female Draenei shadow priest with the glyph of shadow and any of those skin colors could you post a screenshot?

I wouldn't want to find out afterwards that white turns into pink or the dark one becomes too dark to see face details, hopefully it's not the case, but I thought better safe than sorry...

I tried model viewer, can't find any option to apply shadow form, tried to find anyone in SW / shrine but they are either non-glyphed or other race, tried googling it, but didn't find much (shifting through pages of irrelevant pictures mostly or transmog gear threads where people post screenshots of model viewer or login screen character - no shadow form), PTR is not up because patch shipped just this week, so can't experiment with premades, that's why I came to forums, if you have other suggestions how to check it feel free to give advice. Thanks.

That's me with a rather white-ish skin.

Deleted
    install ptr, template a lvl 90 and see for yourself dont need to download the whole ptr, just start the downloader and play whenever ready

Deleted
    What Dierdre said. Be careful with using the pastiest, almost-undead white though, should you ever not be in shadow form. I ended up deleting a load a Draenei characters because the white Looks okay in dark or blueish zones, but absolutely horrible in bright zones. Makes your eyes bleed.