Quick Garrosh hm question

We have reached the last phase of Garrosh hm and I have 2 things I'm a bit uncertain off - anyone who can help would be appreciated

questions being:
    1. What happends when using ginvis on a Malice on me?
    2. What happends if I block, with a Malice on me?
    My guesses are, that it causes wipes with IB and reduced dmg on meself for 3 sec with ginvis?

Ty on forehand
    Hasu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasufer View Post
    We have reached the last phase of Garrosh hm and I have 2 things I'm a bit uncertain off - anyone who can help would be appreciated

questions being:
    1. What happends when using ginvis on a Malice on me?
    2. What happends if I block, with a Malice on me?
    My guesses are, that it causes wipes with IB and reduced dmg on meself for 3 sec with ginvis?

Ty on forehand
    Hasu.
    Malice doesn't actually make you take any damage nor is it removed by Iceblock.

So Ginvis does nothing and Iceblock just makes u sit still and then you probably wipe the raid by not dancing.

Deleted
    If you Ginvis before another stack is applied you will get the benefit from your 90% damage reduction, as the damage is applied when a stack is applied.

Not sure how it works in 10 man, if you are in a 10 man guild, but in 25 man we have people with large CDs help with the end of the 2nd and most of the 4th malice because they happen during bombardment. Greater invis is short, as you know, so you probably can't take more than 2 or 3 hits so it's great for helping the end of the 2nd malice but I'm not sure you would survive the 4th for long. I don't know many other guilds malice strats so there might be something better out there. That's just what we do if it helps!

Deleted
    Ginvis and iceblock do nothing if you got malice on you. It only helps against the applications you get from other people having it and bouncing the damage to you.

Personally I would suggest saving IB (if you didn't use it in P3 last whirl) or Ginvis for when the iron star kiter $%cks up and you need to survive the hit.