Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

"Huge in Japan" "Big in China" guild name offensive?

This weekend I saw someone from a guild with this name.
    I submitted a ticket but obviously bliz doesn't think this kind of guild name is offensive. What do you guys think?

edit:
    wow, just googled it and I wasn't disappointed, one of the pictures even has "big c**k" in Japanese....
    https://www.google.com/search?q=huge...w=1502&bih=766
    To all of you defending these names because of a similar song title, what now?
    Last edited by kejer; 2013-12-16 at 11:28 PM.

Why would it be offensive?

HiJ has kinda been around for a while... never really considered it offensive and I've been on Kil'Jaeden for years. I'd be pretty saddened if one of KJ's old standby guilds got its name gutted because some punk decided to be the politically correct police on other peoples' behalf.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2013-12-16 at 10:12 PM.

Why would it be offensive? I really have no clue why it could be seen as offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

Why u hevin a fuckin whine m8 i swear to god on the grave of my father that i have just slain with the intent of a vicious wolverine that i will smack u rite in the fuckin gabber m8
    Vyroxx @ Mal'Ganis

10+ Year Old Account
    Offensive to you in what way ? To me it is just a guild name with the name of a country in it, nothing wrong with that at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Op eats fairy cake.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Forian View Post
    Why u hevin a fuckin whine m8 i swear to god on the grave of my father that i have just slain with the intent of a vicious wolverine that i will smack u rite in the fuckin gabber m8
    Dafuq.

On topic though, I always thought the "big" and "huge" were references to the belief that asians have naturally a smaller penis. So hence, mr american is deemed "huge" in china.

Thats what i always assumed
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea very offensive i think it means that he has a MASSIVE COCK in comparison to Asian size COCKS

If that's offensive to you, you're a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    This weekend I saw someone from a guild with this name.
    I submitted a ticket but obviously bliz doesn't think this kind of guild name is offensive. What do you guys think?
    I think you're a buzz-kill who must be an absolute joy to know in real life.

Deleted
    Seriously, dude - how could you possibly find such guild names offensive? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Leylin View Post
    Yea very offensive i think it means that he has a MASSIVE COCK in comparison to Asian size COCKS
    i do not like tiny asian cock but i love some massive cock stuffin my anoose for many men i am so sexual riite now plez m8 i beg fuck me so hard until i ba rum ba bum bum

Mod Edit: Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-12-16 at 10:25 PM.
    Vyroxx @ Mal'Ganis

You have a seriously fucked up 13 year old mind

Usually when naming something... I go by the rule of: "If I have to ask if it's offensive, then it most likely is offensive."

You should try it sometime.

lol @ finding something online, in a virtual world, NOT IN THE REAL WORLD, MEANING IT IS NOT REAL, offensive. Hilarious.

Don't you belong on tumblr teaching others the joys of non-gender specific pronouns?

Seriously, it's a joke. Get your butt unclenched

Huge in Japan recruiting for WoD

"Big in Japan" is a guild in our server I have never found them to be an offensive guild name. Not sure how it is in any way shape of form offensive. Then again a guy named Midgetmasher had to change his name on our server. I think all names and guild names should be free for all and OK unless you are on an RP server.