Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Asking about the soundtrack seems fairly innocuous and like something they might answer. You should ask.

I'm not sure how it will work for Heroes since it is going to be a F2P game, but I've always purchased other Blizzard game CEs with the soundtrack being one of the primary reasons. Blizzard always has very stellar scores to their games. I'm sure this one will be no different.

I'm at work so I can't watch it unfortunately but hopefully someone posts a transcript or its watchable later.

don't have a twitter account to ask :P and it seems they have already selected the questions D:

- - - Updated - - -

well i made an account asn asked about the soundtrack, but they didn't answer it D:

Deleted
    I am going to sound greedy now.. but thats it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I am going to sound greedy now.. but thats it?

These things are always short sadly hopefuly there will be more of them leading up to beta!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    These things are always short sadly hopefuly there will be more of them leading up to beta!
    Felt like they took questions that had already been somewhat answered at blizzcon :/

15+ Year Old Account
    So how many times did the guy asking questions say "awesome".
    My guess 93.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    whar transcript whar

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

As an avid follower of Heroes of the Storm, we really only got 2 pieces of new information. The Disconnect feature, which will replace the d/ced player with an AI component and confirmation on emotes. As much as most of the information was repetition, I really love Dustin Browder when he responds to questions and hope he's there for every QA session.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    I really love Dustin Browder when he responds to questions and hope he's there for every QA session.
    Yeah, I love his endless enthusiasm. It's hard not to get pumped up when he's so excited himself.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    As an avid follower of Heroes of the Storm, we really only got 2 pieces of new information. The Disconnect feature, which will replace the d/ced player with an AI component and confirmation on emotes. As much as most of the information was repetition, I really love Dustin Browder when he responds to questions and hope he's there for every QA session.
    We also found out that Thrall will have totems and a little more insight on the talent system (low CD ETC "Spec") etc.

But yeah, not really that much new information :/