10+ Year Old Account

Manga You Wish They Continued or Finished

Two top contenders for me are D-Gray Man and Berserk, But i heard berserk will return sometime next year. D-gray man bar none one of my favorite manga/anime of all time, up there with Gurren Laggan and OnePiece. I hope the author gets well, I'v read that she gets sick often.

What is yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with both of those, mostly Berserk. I think it has been nearly a year since they last released a chapter. I can't really think of any others I read that have been on hiatus for a while.

Deleted
    D-Gray Man just got too "wtf am i reading?" for me.

Berserk is one manga i hope the author finishes before he dies (he started inlike 1987, didnt he?) the other one is Hunter X Hunter.

Deleted
    Chichi ga Loli Mono de (My father is a loli)

That was a good read and it was left unfinished.

Psyren for series I wish they continued and Vinland Saga, Vagabond or already mentioned Berserk would be cool finally finished. And Highschool of the Dead restarted...

Deleted
    Naruto manga needs to hurry up and end, this whole thing is just dragging on

Deleted
    High School of the Dead, just so I can get season 2 of the anime and masturbate furiously.

I wish they kept going with BECK.

Hikaru no Go could have used a few more issues. It ended so abruptly
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    Two top contenders for me are D-Gray Man and Berserk, But i heard berserk will return sometime next year. D-gray man bar none one of my favorite manga/anime of all time, up there with Gurren Laggan and OnePiece. I hope the author gets well, I'v read that she gets sick often.

What is yours?
    Miura is working in a short manga named gigantomakhia, 6 chapters and then berserker will come back.

Deleted
    Every. SIngle. Fucking. Manga. By. Leiji. Matsumoto.

Jesus Christ I hate that bastard. The only mangas he actually finished are useless spin-offs of his masterpieces, with 2 volume's worth of questionable content. All his best works are abandoned. To think I bought a lot of his mangas, before I knew that lazy idiot loved to drop his series when he didn't like them anymore...

Not entirely related but I miss the Umineko VNs :I On the other hand I'd just want a similar setting by the same author, not the same characters anymore (because it would be forcing it). I know about Higanbana but that's just not the same.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legend of Legendary Heroes.