Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

One of the best changes in 5.4 was...

Out of combat disengage by far. Jumping from place to place in Stormwind, doing a run back on a wipe and jumping backwards mid sprint, etc. And with Assurance and CHTC, 7 sec cooldown. Gotta love it.

It was about time I agree, love it to jump around doing some parkour

Deleted
    Long overdue given how blink, leap and sprint works fine ooc.

Amen10char.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Honorary mention is without a doubt no focus cost on dash (or dive or whatever it's called - the speed increase) for pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    Honorary mention is without a doubt no focus cost on dash (or dive or whatever it's called - the speed increase) for pets.
    Seriously, now I just let the thing Dash on autocast, because chances are if I'm switching my pet, it needs to be there quickly.

Deleted
    I think I remember when Blizz said, that they won't allow disengage when not in combat, to not have people "jump around randomly" in Orgrimmar or other major cities.

Can't find the quote, but I'm sure that they said it.

I haven't played since 5.3, but I would agree that this is a great change.

It's a super awesome change, 100% concur.

i love the change too. i wouldn't mind a minor glyph which changed its direction to forwards rather than backwards in the future though.

Then they'd need to name the ability (dis)engage.

Gotta say it's my favourite thing to do on my Hunter now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Much happier with the removal of Readiness, but out of combat Disengage is one of the best things we've gotten this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Then they'd need to name the ability (dis)engage.
    or Piccard.

Removal of readiness/Marks buffs (even though it's still considerably behind)

I think the direction they pointed hunters in 5.4 was a great one, and I hope in 6.0 we are headed the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Out of combat disengage by far. Jumping from place to place in Stormwind, doing a run back on a wipe and jumping backwards mid sprint, etc. And with Assurance and CHTC, 7 sec cooldown. Gotta love it.
    I've said this to whoever will listen just about daily since the patch. Few things annoyed me more than missing out on a disengage the split I second I left combat prior to the patch.

As soon as I read the topic (and before I'd read any posts) I thought "My God, out of combat disengage, obviously." How many of you have gone back and done the treasure scenario since this beauty came to be? If not, go kill a rare for a key and do it. It's ridiculous how much easier it is to get to some chests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    i love the change too. i wouldn't mind a minor glyph which changed its direction to forwards rather than backwards in the future though.
    what would the use of that be if you can just jump, turn 180 with your mouse and cast? if it's just to run back, what if you forget to switch it around? "just let me disengage away from this iron star. oops, I jumped right into it".

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    what would the use of that be if you can just jump, turn 180 with your mouse and cast? if it's just to run back, what if you forget to switch it around? "just let me disengage away from this iron star. oops, I jumped right into it".
    A hunter equivalent to the glyph of momentum would solve that. Jump in the direction you're moving, if you're moving, otherwise just do the default jump.

Imagine being able to strafe disengage !