Deleted

Snowballing question

The reason i took a break from Dota 2 was because of the extreme snowballing that many heroes have. Now when i'm starting to turn my eyes to LoL i'm curious, is there any snowballing in this game? If yes how unstoppable is it?(generally in dota 2 if a hero like Pudge gets 3 kills it becomes kind of unstoppable)

Also how are mid heroes in terms of ganking and game control? For example if they get fed can they carry the game?(even with a bad team)

Deleted
    Snowballing is pretty ridiculous on several champs, and a select few can literally become unstoppable, to the point where their team just needs to soak up some damage/cc around them and nothing else.

Deleted
    Worse than in dota

Snowballing in LoL is generally not as crazy as it is in DotA 2, I've heard. I haven't played DotA, so I can't really say for sure.

If someone on the enemy team gets three kills, they can be stopped, regardless of which champion they play. It's just not the easiest task, but certainly possible if you play it properly and capitalize on their mistakes.

As for mid lane champions, they can carry. So can junglers and top lane champs and to a bit lesser extent, support and (IMO) ADC.
    Mid lane is generally populated by assassins and AP carries. Some are great at roaming and helping out other lanes, others are better at farming. Due to the nature of mid lane, any champion can roam with varying chances of success, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I clicked this thread thinking it was about something else entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess, you were thinking of Nunu?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    I clicked this thread thinking it was about something else entirely.
    same, time to go get nasty with myself
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Worse than in dota
    uh no. IN dota once u snowballed as a hard carry there u can have ur team afk while u 1v5 the game.

In lol any carry role (top,mid,jungle,Adc) can snowball pretty hard, it's just hard to deal with, but you can still win the game if your team knows the strategy to beat it, and in 1 late game teamfight, even if there's a enemy 20/0/0 riven, fizz, but if he got hit by a cc and died immieditly , that will leads your team to win the teamfight, and that would cost them the game, unlike in dota if you play hyper carry you can just go straight in and 1v5, (haven't played dota for 3 years idk if it's still like this).

The only champ in lol that can go straight 1v5 is snowballed Irelia I think the old one.

Will be missed ~

Snowballing in dota starts from champion select, meanwhile snowballing in lol starts from FB+KILL in a row.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-20 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Worse than in dota
    Lol not even

In dota when you die you lose gold

Carries in dota 2 don't become an important part til late game unless they're a semi-carry.

In league carries can start participating in team fights & such as early as level 1 if need be. In lvl 1 on dota if you go as a carry you're practically screwing yourself unless you are one of the select few heroes who has good early game and is a carry.