When do you second pot?

At what time during the fight will you use your second Virmen's bite? Will you try to line it up with aMoC, Stampede and other cooldowns, or will you try to line it up with your trinket procs? Maybe you're trying to use it when you get a LnL proc?

What is the biggest dps increase, when should you use it? considering the fact that heroism gets popped at the start during your pre pot.

If it's Heroism at the start, I save it for Rapid Fire+ Stampede or BW+Stampede. Otherwise, I hold it for Hero. Trinket procs seems frequent enough that I'd rather time it with a CD, and assume a proc will come up during the pot.

'Course, disclaimer that I'm not much of a theorycrafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    If it's Heroism at the start, I save it for Rapid Fire+ Stampede or BW+Stampede. Otherwise, I hold it for Hero. Trinket procs seems frequent enough that I'd rather time it with a CD, and assume a proc will come up during the pot.

'Course, disclaimer that I'm not much of a theorycrafter.
    For how long would you hold your rapid fire/stampede to time it with a pot? Max 15-20 seconds?

Lets say there is a 30 seconds CD left on stampede and RF goes off cooldown. Would you ignore lining them up, and simply use the pot on stampede instead?
    Last edited by Slykz; 2013-12-17 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    You should be using it when your raid requires it, which is usually in the heroism phase for progression if you aren't using hero at the start, ie phase 3 of Garrosh to push him into phase 4. The raid requires extra burst here, so save it for these moments. If not, time it with as many cooldowns as you can. I myself like to hold my second stampede if I know I will only get one more during the encounter (Malkorok heroic eg.) and wait for my AoC to proc, then use stampede, second pot, and possibly rapid fire with that.
    Last edited by mmoce7fe1d879b; 2013-12-17 at 11:24 PM.

If we use Bloodlust at the start, I use it when it will have the greatest effect or during a specific burn phase. Greatest effect can be damage modifying effects, or extra adds, but it's usually when my cooldowns are going to line up best. I usually use it when my Bestial Wrath / Synapse Springs / Rapid Fire are all going to line up during my last Stampede. When I know my next stampede will be the last I'll get to use, I will delay Stampede to make it line up with other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Slykz View Post
    For how long would you hold your rapid fire/stampede to time it with a pot? Max 15-20 seconds?

Lets say there is a 30 seconds CD left on stampede and RF goes off cooldown. Would you ignore lining them up, and simply use the pot on stampede instead?
    I don't usually hold the CD on Rapid Fire very long- I'd be more likely to delay Stampede for RF, if I'm not going to get another Stampede in before the end of the fight anyway. With AoC and my 2-set, RF isn't on CD very long, it's it's not much of a delay, and doesn't hurt my DPS at all unless it prevents an additional Stampede form being cast.

With AoC roughly every 2 minutes, and Stampede on a kind of 3 1/2 minute ish timer, I usually hold my 2nd Stampede til 4m to get AoC/BW/Stampede/Crows with it. IMO, that's the best time unless there's a specific point you need it. Caveat being if that holding of the Stampede will lead to me losing one over the course of the fight.

You only should ever delay long-ish CDs, because you have less of a chance of losing casts of it. For me to lose a Stampede by delaying from 3 1/2 to 4m, the fight would have to fall between 7m- 7m30s, 10m30s-11m, or 14m-14m30s.

IE,

Stampede w/o delay:
    0s-30s
    3.5m-4m
    7m-7.5m
    10.5m-11m
    14m-14.5m

Stampede with one 30s delay:
    0s-30s
    4m-4,5m
    7.5m-8m
    11m-11.5m
    14.5m-15m

I don't remember how long H-Garrosh supposedly is, but I think it's about 15m? Dunno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    With AoC roughly every 2 minutes, and Stampede on a kind of 3 1/2 minute ish timer, I usually hold my 2nd Stampede til 4m to get AoC/BW/Stampede/Crows with it.
    This is what I do also, with the majority of the fights being under the 7minute mark I usually wait to pot on my last AMOC with stampede. (Waiting for trinkets when possible if it doesn't cause me to lose an AMOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slykz View Post
    At what time during the fight will you use your second Virmen's bite? Will you try to line it up with aMoC, Stampede and other cooldowns, or will you try to line it up with your trinket procs? Maybe you're trying to use it when you get a LnL proc?

What is the biggest dps increase, when should you use it? considering the fact that heroism gets popped at the start during your pre pot.
    I use 2nd pot when I know at this specific point in the fight I have to dish out a lot of dmg, and the raid will most likely get a skull banner aswell. Then it's up to oneself to line up cd's throughout the fight so it fits for that specific point in the fight.

If there is no such point, I time it with raid buff as in Skull Banner or Hero and what not, ofc making sure I spent it a long with my own CD's.